December 6, 200718 yr I believe what he is saying is IU isn't as good as UNC and if UK plays like it did last week then UK will win. Not saying I agree with him. :lol: Kentucky has their work cut out for them. It would be a big upset if UK won. I believe UK will obviously need Bradley, Crawford, and Patterson to play well and on top of that will need either Stevenson, Stewart, or both to rebound well and score probably atleast 15 points between them to win. You don't have to agree with me LMB. You are right about IU and UNC. I don't think that IU is as good as UNC. Plus , Gordon, IMHO, won't be 100%. I just feel the Wildcats can win this one. Yes, it would be an upset. And, yes, I may be wrong. However, I do have faith in them, even though our roster isn't as full as we would like. However, some of our players are pretty good.
December 6, 200718 yr IU by 10, but UK hangs with them for a while, then falls apart because of lack of big man.
December 6, 200718 yr You don't have to agree with me LMB. You are right about IU and UNC. I don't think that IU is as good as UNC. Plus , Gordon, IMHO, won't be 100%. I just feel the Wildcats can win this one. Yes, it would be an upset. And, yes, I may be wrong. However, I do have faith in them, even though our roster isn't as full as we would like. However, some of our players are pretty good. Its not that I don't think UK can win. I do believe they can. But they have to play better than they did last Saturday IMO to win. They played their tails off last Saturday, but they must be more efficient to beat IU.
December 6, 200718 yr I think it will be closer than it should be, Bassett is still gimpy and EJ is hurt. IU by 5. :thumb: I've got that feeling as well. I'd love to see UK pull an upset and steal one of these tough games before conference.
December 6, 200718 yr I think UK will knock off the Hoosiers in this one. I don't think UK will have hardly the poor season everyone is saying they will. Are they going to be a sweet 16 team? Probably not. Are they going to be a team that has tools capable of beating any team on a given night? Yes. Patterson will be one of the top players in Kentucky's history if they stays a while. I think this is coming out game. PP drops 24 and 12 and routes the Hoosiers 76-65
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.