Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs. Beechwood 1A State Championship

Who wins the title? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Your'e too funny Ram! I hope he didn't electrocute himself lighting the Christmas tree last night.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am going to shock people with my prediction. I am from NKY, but I actually believe that LCA will win this game. I have not seen LCA play at all this year, but from my past experiences from seeing them, they are a VERY QUICK team. I know both Ludlow, and Bellevue who were smaller but had some speed, gave Beechwood some troubles atleast in the first halfs of their playoff games. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for Beechwood, cause I want to see them bring another title to NKY. However I just have a feeling that LCA pulls this one off..

 

LCA 34

Beechwood 30

Beechwood Line up in the Wishbone Double tight and you will not have any trouble. Get away from that and you will encourage the Eagles.

Well I am going to shock people with my prediction. I am from NKY, but I actually believe that LCA will win this game. I have not seen LCA play at all this year, but from my past experiences from seeing them, they are a VERY QUICK team. I know both Ludlow, and Bellevue who were smaller but had some speed, gave Beechwood some troubles atleast in the first halfs of their playoff games. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for Beechwood, cause I want to see them bring another title to NKY. However I just have a feeling that LCA pulls this one off..

 

LCA 34

Beechwood 30

 

That feeling that you are experiencing must be restless leg syndrom or some other condition. Lay down and get some rest nobody will touch Beechwood next week. Your prediction shocks the heck out of me and the rest of N.ky

Well I am going to shock people with my prediction. I am from NKY, but I actually believe that LCA will win this game. I have not seen LCA play at all this year, but from my past experiences from seeing them, they are a VERY QUICK team. I know both Ludlow, and Bellevue who were smaller but had some speed, gave Beechwood some troubles atleast in the first halfs of their playoff games. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for Beechwood, cause I want to see them bring another title to NKY. However I just have a feeling that LCA pulls this one off..

 

LCA 34

Beechwood 30

Wasn't that what was supposed to be their undoing last week as well?

this is true...it was supposed to be their Achilles heel

Watched the LCA, Hazard game and heard alot of talk about how big Hazard was. If they only knew about the Beechies. Having seen both teams play, i say Beechies by 10.

Well I am going to shock people with my prediction. I am from NKY, but I actually believe that LCA will win this game. I have not seen LCA play at all this year, but from my past experiences from seeing them, they are a VERY QUICK team. I know both Ludlow, and Bellevue who were smaller but had some speed, gave Beechwood some troubles atleast in the first halfs of their playoff games. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for Beechwood, cause I want to see them bring another title to NKY. However I just have a feeling that LCA pulls this one off..

 

LCA 34

Beechwood 30

 

 

futurecoach, very disappointed w/you! I know you say you will be pulling for the Beechies but don't think they will win. In BOLD, there is no way LCA has more speed than Frankfort. Frankforts speed gave BHS some trouble on the opening kickoff, otherwise, shut them down. Speed, so what!

 

Playing in Louisville is like Beechwood having a HOME game!:dancingpa

futurecoach, very disappointed w/you! I know you say you will be pulling for the Beechies but don't think they will win. In BOLD, there is no way LCA has more speed than Frankfort. Frankforts speed gave BHS some trouble on the opening kickoff, otherwise, shut them down. Speed, so what!

 

Playing in Louisville is like Beechwood having a HOME game!:dancingpa

 

I guess we all will find out friday then if I am right...I mean I have no problem being wrong here though, because as I said I am rooting for Beechwood...

I would like to see a list of who LCA played this year and what the final score was in each game.

 

I saw them play Loyd, but would like to see what else they did.

 

I am certain of one thing though: The Beechwood Tigers are peaking and will win this game. None of them have forgotten the "Over Rated - Over Rated" chants by those people at LCA. PAY-BACK is waiting for them in Louisville.

 

I think their D is suspect from what I saw at Loyd, but would like to see what else they did. I think we could score even more than we did at Frankfort, but I don't want to commit to that yet.

This just in from the Lexington area ... Bluto has been abducted (:lol:).That is why he has not posted all day .He was last seen wondering around yelling : BAH HUM BUG .....NO PRISONERS !!!! (JK OF COURSE ) :D:D

hi...miss me? ;)

 

 

Actually, I had family obligations that kept me away until now.

 

I was faced with the following:

A) have fun with squabbling with Beechwood fans, or

B) fulfill family commitments.

 

It was a tough choice, but I went with option B. :D

 

 

(& NO, I am not the mayor. The Lexington Singers, of which I am a part) was part of the tree-lighting ceremony. I was the goofy-looking guy in the back row....:creepy:)

there is no way LCA has more speed than Frankfort.

 

I have to agree with that.

I hope he didn't electrocute himself lighting the Christmas tree last night.

 

My OTHER alter ego is Tim "the tool man" Taylor.......

My OTHER alter ego is Tim "the tool man" Taylor.......

 

I guess that was just a rumor about you camping in the tent. Dang Beechwood fans and their rumors. At least that is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.