Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs. Beechwood 1A State Championship

Who wins the title? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi...miss me? ;)

 

 

Actually, I had family obligations that kept me away until now.

 

I was faced with the following:

A) have fun with squabbling with Beechwood fans, or

B) fulfill family commitments.

 

It was a tough choice, but I went with option B. :D

 

 

(& NO, I am not the mayor. The Lexington Singers, of which I am a part) was part of the tree-lighting ceremony. I was the goofy-looking guy in the back row....:creepy:)

I am soooooo glad your back, I have missed you!!!!!!:ylsuper:

hi...miss me? ;)

 

 

Actually, I had family obligations that kept me away until now.

 

I was faced with the following:

A) have fun with squabbling with Beechwood fans, or

B) fulfill family commitments.

 

It was a tough choice, but I went with option B. :D

 

 

(& NO, I am not the mayor. The Lexington Singers, of which I am a part) was part of the tree-lighting ceremony. I was the goofy-looking guy in the back row....:creepy:)

 

 

You chose to fulfill family obligations? You must be very married.

 

I would have faked the flu.:banana:

We stay at 1A because we are a very small school. We have 1000 kids grades K-12. Average high school class has about 75 kids.

 

Not to brag..........but........Beechwood is all about winning, and I am not just talking football.

 

Can't wait till next Friday!

 

 

Other than maybe baseball, what else does BW excel at to say they are "All about winning"??

Band...not a sport...but they did win national champs...that is about it

Other than maybe baseball, what else does BW excel at to say they are "All about winning"??
Our Marching band was the single a champ last year, then went to indy and won the title of national grand champ.
Band...not a sport...but they did win national champs...that is about it

 

Sport or not, that takes a LOT of dedication, discipline, practice & sacrifice.

 

As a musician, you have my respect.

Sport or not, that takes a LOT of dedication, discipline, practice & sacrifice.

 

As a musician, you have my respect.

 

Oh it definently does...they are always practicing at the same times as our football team, if not longer. Just as much dedication and desire as football.

Our Marching band was the single a champ last year, then went to indy and won the title of national grand champ.

 

You're kidding right?

Get back to discussing the 1A Championship game between Beechwood and Lex. Christian and not all the other topics.

Beechwood will win this game for fun, and the national title winning band will celebrate in style!! :D Go Tigers!!

Its apparent to me now that you don't know much what you are talking about, if you even think this. I know I really do want to know what you meant by that though...Every year, I ALWAYS root for the NKY teams to win it. However sorry I am not like some of YOU ALL on here, that no matter what picks the team you like to win. I actually will pick, who I think will win.

 

But thank you though, this gave me some amusement, that you have all this stuff to say about me, just because I picked LCA to win. So thank you for caring, I appreciate it! wink.gif

 

Your right I have no clue.

Beechwood will win this game for fun, and the national title winning band will celebrate in style!! :D Go Tigers!!

 

That is a good way to sneak one in about the band...hope their football team can compliment them

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.