Where does your username come from?

cch5432

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Rockcastle County and I go to Lindsey Wilson College (Blue RAIDERS)

We took my daughter on a college visit there a few weeks ago. She really liked the track/cross country coach - seems like he really knows his stuff.

Pretty country. We stopped off at Green River Lake between Columbia and Campbellsville and took some pictures. Ate supper at a restaurant in C'ville, I want to say it was called Creekside or something like that. Big buffet and the price was right.

I was a big WCW fan and the nWo were my favorite wrestling group. My avatar is from Union College where my son plays basketball.

What number is your son if you dont mind my asking? I think they play LWC sometime this season. I could be wrong though.

Scratch that, LWC plays Union University in the Freed-Hardeman University Classic.

What number is your son if you dont mind my asking? I think they play LWC sometime this season. I could be wrong though.

Scratch that, LWC plays Union University in the Freed-Hardeman University Classic.

My son's team actually played Lindsey Wilson last year. They lost to LWC by two points. His number is 21.