Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Attendance...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd hope considering that their enrollment dwarfs X's like well over 10x's.

 

IU has 60k?

 

I'd say more like 3X.

  • Author
IU has 60k?

 

I'd say more like 3X.

Indiana Unviersity as a whole is almost 100k.

 

Bloomington campus has about 40k.

Indiana Unviersity as a whole is almost 100k.

 

Bloomington campus has about 40k.

 

Wow. That's bigger than I thought. So 8x.

IU has 60k?

 

I'd say more like 3X.

 

As was stated earlier IU's is around 100,000 via their website, unless they don't know what they're talking about.

 

As for X, not sure what their total enrollment is currently, but less than 1,000 students were accepted for this past fall semester.:confused:

  • Author
Come on. They didn't know where the arena was? You think UK fans knew where the arena was for the Alasks Shootout? Can't IU fans afford a GPS?
What I meant was, if it was at United Center attendance would have been greater than Hawthorne Estates Subdivision arena, or whatever the heck it was.
  • Author
Wow. That's bigger than I thought. So 8x.

I was amazed at how big IU-B campus was the first time I was there. :thumb:

19,000 and change for Stony Brook.

19,000 and change for Stony Brook.

 

 

Agree with the points about the extraordinarily weak schedule, the timing (mid-week) of the games, the team's performance, etc.

 

But where else would 19,000 show up for a game against Stony Brook?

Agree with the points about the extraordinarily weak schedule, the timing (mid-week) of the games, the team's performance, etc.

 

But where else would 19,000 show up for a game against Stony Brook?

:thumb: Exactly
Agree with the points about the extraordinarily weak schedule, the timing (mid-week) of the games, the team's performance, etc.

 

But where else would 19,000 show up for a game against Stony Brook?

 

That is true, but that is not the point people are trying to make. UK EVERY YEAR has cupcakes on their schedule, yet usually we still have a lot more people showing up for those game than we have this year. I mean 19000 is really good for that type of game, but not as good as we still usually have for cupcakes...

As was stated earlier IU's is around 100,000 via their website, unless they don't know what they're talking about.

 

As for X, not sure what their total enrollment is currently, but less than 1,000 students were accepted for this past fall semester.:confused:

 

If you're comparing main to main , I'd say its 40k to 5k.

That is true, but that is not the point people are trying to make. UK EVERY YEAR has cupcakes on their schedule, yet usually we still have a lot more people showing up for those game than we have this year. I mean 19000 is really good for that type of game, but not as good as we still usually have for cupcakes...

 

There's good cupcakes and there's bad cupcakes.:sssh:

There's good cupcakes and there's bad cupcakes.:sssh:

 

There's cupcakes and there's creampuffs...

There's cupcakes and there's creampuffs...

 

Both look tasty to me. :thumb:

mrs-beasleys-gourmet-cupcakes-782070.jpg

1795967927_ce932364ca.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.