Scott County 82 Gallatin County 36

rojas4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my prediction of 25+, but a 46 point win means Scott County is off the charts, or Gallatin is not as good as some people said they would be. Which is it?

Id say a mix of both,I like the enthusiasm of the Gallatin faithful in the prediction thread,But i was afraid they were crossing there boundaries here.Scott County is a whole different ballgame than anything the 8th region has to offer and thats with no disrespect to that region.

Id say a mix of both,I like the enthusiasm of the Gallatin faithful in the prediction thread,But i was afraid they were crossing there boundaries here.Scott County is a whole different ballgame than anything the 8th region has to offer and thats with no disrespect to that region.

And Scott County had no Mackey. This would have been even worse if he had played.

And Scott County had no Mackey. This would have been even worse if he had played.

Reading the update thread it was 19-0, 22-2, 28-5 to end the 1st Qtr. and then 46-11 at the half!! How good is Scott Co., even without Mackey to dominate a game like this against a quality opponent??

Reading the update thread it was 19-0, 22-2, 28-5 to end the 1st Qtr. and then 46-11 at the half!! How good is Scott Co., even without Mackey to dominate a game like this against a quality opponent??

Don't feel sorry for them, losing Mackey may have brought them closer,

but they are LOADED, the 11th will be a war this year!

Look for Phares to be the "new" big factor on this years team, along with proven veterans Portwood, Hundley, and Lee

and there is a lot more talent behind these 4

Gallatin has a nice little team but not only are they not in Scott County's class they have to match up better to play with a higher ranked team.

They will have a good year but until Maddox is healthy and they get use to playing without last years seniors, they are better off not playing ranked teams.

Great showing by the Cardinals against a team that really isn't all that bad. I think a lot of folks were curious to see how Scott would gel without Mackey; looks like their questions were answered tonight!

Ballard would have been a better test. Word I have is that they will be missing two starters in David Stanley (injury) and another player (name I don't know. Scott County will be the eas favorites.

Gallatin does have a nice little team but needs to improve on many things. They need to find someone to handle the ball because the Jones boy is not getting it done. He had numerous turnovers and had alot of trouble getting the ball down the court, the rest of the team didn't fair to much better but you expect the point guard to be able to handle the ball. Gallatin had 18turnovers in the first half and to many to count for the entire game. Scott also scored at easily and often Scott just had to many weapons for the Wildcats. But to Gallatins credit they did play a very tough Scott County team that is going to cause trouble on who ever they play. Good luck to both teams in the rest of the season.