Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

canthitme

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canthitme

  1. KCD looks to be a force this year are you serious? Not taken away from there record cause 3-0 is very impressive no matter the schedule. But they beat Pairs which are winless, beat atherton which are winless, and beat eminece which they have one win but that is against a winless team. So dont say someone is a force when really neither team has played a top notch team yet this year. Should be a great game but I will say the Panthers will come out ahead. Carroll-38 KCD-21
  2. Who is going from the 8th region. There are a couple of teams that will be turning some heads.
  3. I agree with the above statement if Walton can't hit the outside jumber then look for Henry to take this one. But i believe it will be a close game and a fun one to watch.
  4. Seems like Carroll played good defense, as they done in the past under Coach Mefford. Who was the five starters for Carroll.
  5. Hopefully the panthers can keep up the scoring but sounds like they need to tighten up on the defensive side of the ball. But glad to see Carroll got off to a good start after that tough last years season.
  6. Seems like the Panthers came up to score some points. Does anybody have any stats or any info on how Carroll played?
  7. Gallatin does have a nice little team but needs to improve on many things. They need to find someone to handle the ball because the Jones boy is not getting it done. He had numerous turnovers and had alot of trouble getting the ball down the court, the rest of the team didn't fair to much better but you expect the point guard to be able to handle the ball. Gallatin had 18turnovers in the first half and to many to count for the entire game. Scott also scored at easily and often Scott just had to many weapons for the Wildcats. But to Gallatins credit they did play a very tough Scott County team that is going to cause trouble on who ever they play. Good luck to both teams in the rest of the season.
  8. Larimore is a senior. He has been the backbone for the rotation and today the panthers leather backed him up well making the spectacular plays in addition to the routine ones. He'd be one of the first to give credit to the boys behind him.
  9. The panthers definitely play to the level of thier competition. They narrowly escaped with a win against several lesser opponents this season but nearly pulled off wins against powers ballard and beechwood.
  10. Owen played well this game hitting the ball well bt also making a couple errors in the field. Carroll came out flat from the begining making who knows how many errors this game and as you read above not hitting the ball at all in this game.
  11. The University of Kentucky usally has one in the summer but not for sure on the date. I would check on their web site http://www.ukathletics.com. Last year it was around the first weekend in August.
  12. I disagree with bringing players down just to play in the tourny. Now if they play JV and Varsity then it would be ok to play in the JV tourny but if the played just played varsity I do not think he should be sble to play in the tourny. Not fair to the player that he is replacing just for a couple of games, and i have seen this plan back fire. With the player that came down making two errors and not hitting it as well.
  13. Daniel Rose of Carroll County has great speed and tremendous power. He has hit the weight room hard from what I have heard and has gotten faster. hopefully going to see some big things out of him and the Panthers.
  14. Sorry, guess I just over looked them.
  15. Great post! But where is Ballard?
  16. Who pitched for Owen?
  17. Don't mind out of games but do need to spread them out. I know that one team in the 8th region played 7 games in 5 days and used the same players for each game. Way to many games in that many days if you ask me.
  18. That is the thing he knew what plays to call but they were never his plays. I don't think he is ready to teach the kids the way to play football, but I hope i am wrong I would love to see the Panthers back on the winning way.
  19. Game cancelled once again do not know when will be played.
  20. Great job Seth Hill! He is a tremendous football player and he is extremely fast for is build, I think he was clocked at a 4.7 forty. He is very smart out on the field and can lay a hurting on you. Good luck at Willmington.
  21. He has been asst. at Carroll County for the past several years with Coach E and with Coach Barry. He has worked mostly with the running backs and a little with the defense. That is all I got on him but I know he will have to get some discipline on his team. Personally I do not think that he is ready for a head coaching job. He did a good job with the JV team but when you have to come up with your own offense and put everything together than he is not ready. Knowing which plays to call he is a master mind but having the plays already in the playbook is the problem. But I want to wish him the best of luck and have a great season.
  22. I am going with Beechwood to go to louisville if not them then Frankfort.
  23. High school line should stay where it is now, but I do agree with moving the college 3 point line back.
  24. Game was rained out yesterday to be played today at 5:30 at Henry County.
  25. The game is still on as of right now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.