Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton 3 Owen Co. 2

Featured Replies

This is a good win for Walton I did not get the chance to see this game but I have heard alot of good things about the Owen Co. team. Ryan for Walton pitched a complete game for the win. It seeems to me that the pitching at Walton has been good but they are struggling with some errors, but mostly it seems they have trouble getting the bats to work.

Excellent win for the Bearcats.

Who pitched for Owen?

Jordan Cox. His first start, and pitched well.

would like to this one played again...I'm sure there are several others that would agree, especially people from Owen Co

would like to this one played again...I'm sure there are several others that would agree, especially people from Owen Co

 

I agree.. i am a walton fan.. but both games played have been really quick.. i would like to see them play again.. and it might just happen on saturday depending on the tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.