Carroll Co 81 Williamstown 73

SuperB

Williamstown was very scrappy and played hard...Good game to the Panthers. I believe Yager had 18 points and D.C. Craig had quite a few. The Madison Courier was covering the game so hopefully there will be some stats later today.

Overall it was a pretty balanced scoring by several players and CC played better as a team. I hope this is a sign of things to come from Panthers.

Williamstown was very scrappy and played hard...Good game to the Panthers. I believe Yager had 18 points and D.C. Craig had quite a few. The Madison Courier was covering the game so hopefully there will be some stats later today.

Overall it was a pretty balanced scoring by several players and CC played better as a team. I hope this is a sign of things to come from Panthers.

I failed to mention Yager. He had a great game.

^ Both teams played some very sloppy basketball. Had to be at least 40 TO's between the two teams. Hendricks had 20+ for Carroll and Welch had 16+ in his return to the hardwood.

This was the first game of the season, of course teams are not going to look like all-stars. Why spoil a team's win and say they played sloppy when they put up 81 points, young players stepped up in a big way, and had some clutch defensive stops that led to that win? I was present at the game and I saw alot of good things Carroll! :thumb: That Yager kid can light it up and Hendrick is hard to keep off the glass. Besides a few temper flares it was a great game for the Panthers. Also, Congrats to Welch on his return. Good luck tomorrow night Panthers! I will not be able to make it but if you played as intense as you did last night, it will be a long night in Trimble Co.!

Here is the Madison Courier article. They really do a nice job covering our games.

http://www.madisoncourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=18&SubSectionID=289&ArticleID=40193&TM=61655.78

That was a great article. I wish all papers where as unbiased to both teams as this one was. This was a great game and very physical. Lots of good play from both teams. If the rest of lthe season is like this for both teams it will be a great one.:thumb: