Walton vs Henry Co. Game Predictions

Start off the 2007-2008 season with to great basketball schools. Walton this year will look to push the ball. Ponzer running the point, and Jones, a flat out pure shooter will be looking for his shot off the break. I think Henry County will play with a lot of emotion and heart, but won't have enough talent to beat Walton. I look for Walton to come up with a win.

Start off the 2007-2008 season with to great basketball schools. Walton this year will look to push the ball. Ponzer running the point, and Jones, a flat out pure shooter will be looking for his shot off the break. I think Henry County will play with a lot of emotion and heart, but won't have enough talent to beat Walton. I look for Walton to come up with a win.

Welcome to the site Jeanie! No disrespect to you but at this point Kirk is a better shooter than Jones. Jones is certainly capable of knocking down shots but he needs to start making some. Case in point, Walton's scrimmage versus Eminance this past weekend, i believe Jones had 1 basket in 5 quarters. Henry always plays hard so it should be an entertaining game.

This will be a back and fourth game in my opinion. I think in this game as well as all there games Walton will need to make some shoots if they come out cold it could get ugly. They have no inside game this year I belive nobody over 6'2. Also not very much varsity experince.

Is this the worst Walton team in recent history?
You should give them some slack. They haven't even played a single game yet. They might surprise some teams, especially if they can shoot a good percentage from the perimeter. I also think they could have solid guard play. I think the Gallatin/Walton game on Saturday 12/1 could be a very good game. You should come and enjoy the festivities.:D

The game is at Walton. As far as this being the worst WV team in recent history --- that's not even close. This team will probably win as many games as last years team.

I think this year's Walton Team will be just fine. NO SIZE. But will be a better shooting team. So, when they hit their shots they will win but when Jones, Kirk have an off night, it will be a long night for WV. This game will be good to watch on a thursday night!

Walton does have some guards who can play. Unfortunately for them, SK is in their district, which will prevent Walton from winning a district title this year.

Idk about that. SK is way way down this year, and with Zack out, I wouldn't be suprised with Walton would pull a One seed at the end of the year! But your still probably right lol WV will get scared. SK will just get in thier heads to much.:thumb:

You should give them some slack. They haven't even played a single game yet. They might surprise some teams, especially if they can shoot a good percentage from the perimeter. I also think they could have solid guard play. I think the Gallatin/Walton game on Saturday 12/1 could be a very good game. You should come and enjoy the festivities.:D

I'm just saying on paper. I know the guys on the team and I hope they are very successful this year. I will be out to enjoy quite a few games this year. Especially on Dec 1st.