Walton vs Henry Co. Game Predictions

Idk about that. SK is way way down this year, and with Zack out, I wouldn't be suprised with Walton would pull a One seed at the end of the year! But your still probably right lol WV will get scared. SK will just get in thier heads to much.:thumb:

SK is not way way down this year. They have a pretty good big man in Maegley, and darn good guards in Ponzer, Slavey, and Barnes. Plus, Layne will be back around Christmas. SK is a top 3 team in the 8th this year and should make a serious run for the title.

SK is not way way down this year. They have a pretty good big man in Maegley, and darn good guards in Ponzer, Slavey, and Barnes. Plus, Layne will be back around Christmas. SK is a top 3 team in the 8th this year and should make a serious run for the title.

:thumb: They are supposed to be way down this year, which is understandable considering all the players they lost from last year. But the thing people don't realize is that a lot of these kids would have started for other teams last year. They came through at a "bad time" in terms of getting to play all 3 or 4 years because the class in front of them was so heavily talented.

As for Walton, if they hit shots they will be fine. They will struggle at times just as every team does, but this team is definitely not the worst in recent years. I think they will be more successful than last years team. The only downside (and it is a big one) is that they don't have a big man.

I just don't see much from Walton this year. With no big man, how will the rebound? How will they play against a big sized team? Does Henry have any size?

I just don't see much from Walton this year. With no big man, how will the rebound? How will they play against a big sized team? Does Henry have any size?

They didn't really have a big man last year. They had Frank who was a strong boy but by no means a center. Rebounding takes kids who aren't afraid to take a hit and put their butts into someone and box them out.