Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ Mayo..

Featured Replies

I'm curious,,,how many USC games have you watched in their entirety this season, honestly!?

 

I have watched 4 games this season from start to finish.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get me wrong. I don't care if he shoots 1,000 shots, as long as the majority of them are good shots. OJ forces the game a little too much. That worked well in high school, but that won't fly in the NBA. I think its a big-time blessing that he is getting a season of college ball to hone his skills a little.
Won't fly, that is all players do in the NBA, is force shots.

 

Let him play a full season at USC and learn/adjust, before criticizing him for what he may/may not do, in the NBA.

We're already determined 10 posts ago that I was being sarcastic and that 97/6 = 16.17 shots per game.

 

 

I must have missed that. I still don't see it.

Really? Allen Iverson sure has made a good living doing it. :D

 

As of now,

 

Allen Iverson's game is here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OJ Mayo's game is here

Won't fly, that is all players do in the NBA, is force shots.

 

Let him play a full season at USC and learn/adjust, before criticizing him for what he may/may not do, in the NBA.

 

I'm finished with this thread. There's no reason to argue for the sake of argueing (me included). I'll end with this, OJ Mayo has all the talent in the world, but he is going to have to work a little to be a star at the next level. That being said, he has the rest of this season to do just that. Good luck OJ.

As of now,

 

Allen Iverson's game is here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OJ Mayo's game is here

 

 

 

 

You said OJ forces too many shots. You said that wouldn't fly in the NBA. I showed you that you were wrong.

As of now,

 

Allen Iverson's game is here

 

Mayo's game is here

Perhaps but at Practice....

 

Mayo is there and Iverson is "not"....:lol:

Perhaps but at Practice....

 

Mayo is there and Iverson is "not"....:lol:

 

I'm not necessarily an Iverson fan, but he plays as hard as anyone in the NBA. He lays it on the line night-in and night-out. I'll be pretty impressed if OJ Mayo can average 25+ points per game in the NBA like Iverson has.

Perhaps but at Practice....

 

Mayo is there and Iverson is "not"....:lol:

Now, that's funny!:lol:

Now, that's funny!:lol:

 

Good luck guys. I'm done here.:sleep:

I'm not necessarily an Iverson fan, but he plays as hard as anyone in the NBA. He lays it on the line night-in and night-out. I'll be pretty impressed if OJ Mayo can average 25+ points per game in the NBA like Iverson has.

Iverson has nights where he shoots 12% from the floor, and that's wth 35 shots or so. When in the 4 games you've watched has OJ not "laid it on the line?"

His shooting percentages are outstanding for a freshmen playing on the perimeter, IMO. 16 to 17 shots a game is not even an issue when you're talking about a talent like Mayo...your go-to guy. And, finally, guys that are handling the ball a lot and asked to create for themselves and their teammates often have a little higher turnover average. Especially when they're less than 10 games into their college career I'd imagine. The kid is a special talent and I hope he does well.

Any coach would love to have a shooting guard who isshooting at the rate of 50%.

USC plays Oklahoma tonight, at 11:00pm and is on FOXPC if you get it. You can also follow then, via Gametracker

 

.....http://usctrojans.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/usc-m-baskbl-body.html

On a sidenote, an article in SI on OJ and the Love kid from UCLA stated that OJ scored a 29 on his ACT. Impressive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.