Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ Mayo..

Featured Replies

USC plays Oklahoma tonight, at 11:00pm and is on FOXPC if you get it. You can also follow then, via Gametracker

 

.....http://usctrojans.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/usc-m-baskbl-body.html

 

What does the PC stand for in fox PC?

  • Replies 75
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
On a sidenote, an article in SI on OJ and the Love kid from UCLA stated that OJ scored a 29 on his ACT. Impressive.

 

Thats pretty good.

  • Author

Well at halftime of the Oklahoma game he is 1 for 9.

Did somebody compare O.J. to A.I.?

Did somebody compare O.J. to A.I.?

 

Wireman. :D 2-12 so far does remind me of A.I.

Wireman. :D 2-12 so far does remind me of A.I.

 

That's the impression I got also

:D

I guess he heard you guys...

6 of 17 with 13 points thus far for O.J.

Made 4 of his last 5.

 

Sheesh....He really was sucking then huh.

  • Author

8 of 20 for the game for 18 points. Seemed like he turned it around in the 2nd half. I think they play Kansas on Sunday and will be waiting to see how he does with alittle better competition.

If he had gone to UK the lovefest on here would make you throw up.

If he had gone to UK the lovefest on here would make you throw up.

 

:laugh:

Iverson has nights where he shoots 12% from the floor, and that's wth 35 shots or so. When in the 4 games you've watched has OJ not "laid it on the line?"

 

Not saying OJ isn't laying it on the line, but I don't remember the last game that AI played in where he only attempted 2 free throws.

 

For the record, can we please stop comparing a 23 year old kid (;)) to the greatest player of all-time 6' and under? If OJ has 1/2 the scoring average in NBA career that AI has it'll be a successful career for the youngster from WVA.

 

Please make it stop....

What does the PC stand for in fox PC?
I presume, Pacific Coast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.