Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X 80 IU 65

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King Gordon gets crowned!!!:lol::lol:

  • Author

Burrell locked down Gordon in the match up I said would be the key... ;)

Burrell locked down Gordon in the match up I said would be the key... ;)

 

Once again.......:cool:

X is clearly the better team and I'm not really sure how good X is quite yet. They do seem to have a better idea of how to run an offense than IU does at this point. IU MUST go through DJ White in order to compete. The other young guns seemed to just put their head down and go.

 

Of course, IUs coach isn't exactly known for strategic coaching so maybe the IU players are doing what they're told to do.

(insert overused Sampson PhoneGate dig here)

  • Author

How could I forget to mention Drew playing against Sampson... :irked:

How could I forget to mention Drew playing against Sampson... :irked:

 

Forgot all about that. What was Drew's statline?

Seems like college FB and BB are going to be a nice rollarcoaster ride for a long time.

  • Author

13 points on 5-6 from the floor. I can't find his assist numbers...

X is clearly the better team and I'm not really sure how good X is quite yet. They do seem to have a better idea of how to run an offense than IU does at this point. IU MUST go through DJ White in order to compete. The other young guns seemed to just put their head down and go.

 

Of course, IUs coach isn't exactly known for strategic coaching so maybe the IU players are doing what they're told to do.

 

 

I agree after watching the game I think they would beat them 8 out of 10 on a nuetral court.

 

Side note/guestion: Do IU fans not travel well? There were a ton of empty seats.

Miller outcoached Sampson...

 

I saw 5 straight possession when IU was down 13-15 and Gordon didn't touch the ball once. Insane...

For some reason Big 10 network didn't work for me here on Insight Digital tonight in NKY. I don't understand why. I wanted to watch that game badly.

I can't remember the last time X beat a top 10 team not named UC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.