Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X 80 IU 65

Featured Replies

No. X won the 2nd half by 4...
You know what I meant, it was pretty evenly played the whole 2nd half.

 

Take away the 13-0 run when Thomas and Gordon were out and it s a 2 point game .

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was also with the preface that Bassett (who you called "one of the most underrated G's in the country.") was questionable. He played 35 minutes in the loss...
Which explains why someone who was 12-16 from 3 before this game was 0-8. Bad ankles do that.

 

He is hurt and would never have played that much without Gordon, Stemler, and Thomas in foul trouble.

  • Author

Too bad you can't take away the silly fouls that landed them on the pine. If if's and but's were candy and nuts..............

 

X wins 7 of 10 against IU on a neutral court IMO.

 

Lastly, it is the first IU game I've seen. I chose to wait until they came up against a team that had a little bit of talent so I could get a decent read.

IU played a terrible game. Good game to judge on.

 

If I based UK solely on the Garnder Webb game I could say the same thing about those two teams but that would be very ignorant.

Too bad you can't take away the silly fouls that landed them on the pine. If if's and but's were candy and nuts..............

I'm not saying you should, I'm saying it's a bad game to pass judgement on.

 

IU lost, plain and simple. Unlike some other people on here, one game isn't going to make me overreact.

 

X is not great but they are very solid, I said that all along.

IU played a terrible game. Good game to judge on.

 

If I based UK solely on the Garnder Webb game I could say the same thing about those two teams but that would be very ignorant.

 

Basing UK's potential season on a game like GW vs basing where IU is now and where they can end up against a quality team like XU is not the same. I won't pass judgment on UK until they play UNC and UL. The other games are irrelevant.

 

IU played terribly because XU forced them into it and put pressure on them on both ends of the floor unlike what their prior opponents did nor could do. If I'm an IU fan, I look at this game moreso than any of the others to see where my team is and where they might be able to go. They were exposed a bit against a quality team.

 

Re: the big boy(Oliver Miller Lite) - can help if he doesn't make stupid fouls and if he can control his emotions. Early in the game, I noticed him reacting to a fan which is never a good sign considering he's going to be going into West Lafayette, Lansing, etc.

Muskies must have played a very good game.

Basing UK's potential season on a game like GW vs basing where IU is now and where they can end up against a quality team like XU is not the same. I won't pass judgment on UK until they play UNC and UL. The other games are irrelevant.
So if UNC just man handles UK I would be wise to make a judgement on the whole season based on one game?

 

No.

Watched this on the Big 10 network. Nice win for X. Very nice win. This should help them come March time and seedings.

So if UNC just man handles UK I would be wise to make a judgement on the whole season based on one game?

 

No.

 

It will certainly give one a better idea of how a team will do this year than the silly stat-building games teams play early in their schedule.

It will certainly give one a better idea of how a team will do this year than the silly stat-building games teams play early in their schedule.

 

:thumb:

Here's a big reason why IU fared poorly:

 

Player Made FGs vs Attempts

 

Bassett 4 13

Ellis 5 12

Gordon 4 12

 

 

 

DJ White 7 9

 

Am I the only one that sees the problem?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.