Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Liberty 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like AJ Stewart's game and he should be getting Stevenson and Coury's minutes.

 

I thought Martin Newton used to be bad on the Big Blue Network games, but Kyle Macy is the worst commentator ever. Period.

I didnt even get to see the game on tv, was Macy that bad??

Yes, Macy is awful to listen to, so bad that I even turned it over to UKPat's Kid Nation show a few times.;)

  • Author

Any "W" is a good "W". Bradley's 1st half perfomance vs. 2nd half performance was like night and day, for the first time this season he impressed me in the 2nd half.. I would say that being benched in the 1st may have gotten a message across. Bradley in the 1st half seemed to forget or not care if another U.K. payer was on the floor. Crawford and Bradley spent waaaaay too much time dribbling the basketball. I am suprised that there was any air left in it :lol:.

Patterson looked excellent, the guy does things as the saying goes that "you can't teach". This team is going to be interesting to say the least to see how they develop and buy into Gillispie's system. I still think that we will be a pretty decent basketball team as more time/games go by. Two more games to "work some kinks out" so to speak and then it is Dec.1 and UNC.

On to Saturday night and Texas Southern.

Did not listen to the game, I'm staying up late to watch it later. I do know the final score, but that's all I know and all I want to know. Two hours till tip-off.:lol:

Yes, Macy is awful to listen to, so bad that I even turned it over to UKPat's Kid Nation show a few times.;)

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Author
I like AJ Stewart's game and he should be getting Stevenson and Coury's minutes.

 

I thought Martin Newton used to be bad on the Big Blue Network games, but Kyle Macy is the worst commentator ever. Period.

 

IMO Dave "Buzz' Baker was not much bette if at all. Several times when Macy would be trying to explain something and make a point - Baker would make some kind of wise crack/joke off of it. Baker to me is pathetic, so arrogant it is ridiculous. JMO

 

One thing is...if we are going on about the commentators then U.K. must not have played that bad:thumb:. Seems like we have to have something to complain about. :lol:

Yes, Macy is awful to listen to, so bad that I even turned it over to UKPat's Kid Nation show a few times.;)

 

Which you're a better person for doing... :D

Baker has bothered me the last few seasons. Homer to a fault. He gets MAD during the call in shows if he dosen't agree with the caller, and it's been rough on him the last couple of seasons. Macy tends to fail at about everything he attempts now, or seems that way to me.

Was it just me or was Macy critical of every offensive possession of the Cats?

I guess we had a nice mixture of awful Liberty and great Kentucky defense. But my goodness Kentucky's offense was just horrid. Big surprise that once they started going inside, the lead went up to 20.

 

A win is a win and let's see if the team can build some momentum going into those Carolina and Indiana games.

I like AJ Stewart's game and he should be getting Stevenson and Coury's minutes.

 

I thought Martin Newton used to be bad on the Big Blue Network games, but Kyle Macy is the worst commentator ever. Period.

 

I still like Macy better than Newton. Newton was absolutely awful. Macy knows the game, but he is just so dry! I think if they got Kenny Walker he would atleast be entertaining.

 

As for the game, I didn't get to watch, but its good to just get another win. AJ Stewart is not the answer in the post, but he can give us some hustle minutes and is very athletic. The team still has a long ways to go.

I like AJ Stewart's game and he should be getting Stevenson and Coury's minutes.

 

I thought Martin Newton used to be bad on the Big Blue Network games, but Kyle Macy is the worst commentator ever. Period.

 

If it gives any indication - he is a better coach than commentator.

If it gives any indication - he is a better coach than commentator.

 

Ouch :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.