Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Liberty - 11/21..thoughts?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well everyone should be rested from any brusies or soreness they had at the start of the season. They should be in pretty good shape for this game.

 

How much longer is Jasper out?[/QUOTE]

 

He should not be playing this year. He needs to heal.

 

:thumb: I agree.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many people bruised up. UK wins this one but not by much.

 

UK 62

Liberty 55

Kentucky 72-54.

Televised?

Televised?

 

FSN South I believe.

FSN South I believe.

 

Thanks

  • Author
FSN South I believe.

 

:thumb: That is how it is listed on my schedule and I believe that WKYT (Lexington) is going to pick it up as well. Not sure.

:thumb: That is how it is listed on my schedule and I believe that WKYT (Lexington) is going to pick it up as well. Not sure.

 

I think they are showing it on tape delay.

Kentcky gets back on the floor in a game at Rupp vs. Liberty this Wednesday. How does everyone feel about the Cats 1st game back from the emabarrssment vs. the Lowes home and gardedn dept. team (Gardner-Webb):D?

 

I think that we will see a much different and more focused U.K. squad Wednesday.

 

U.K. by 25-30

 

Somebody needs spell check!

Here's UK's probable starters for tonight game with Liberty.

 

F Mark Coury

F Patrick Patterson

G Ramel Bradley

G Michael Porter

G Joe Crawford

 

I think the Cats will win, something like 78-55.

Here's UK's probable starters for tonight game with Liberty.

 

F Mark Coury

F Patrick Patterson

G Ramel Bradley

G Michael Porter

G Joe Crawford

 

I think the Cats will win, something like 78-55.

 

I would like to see Legion start tonight...

I would like to see Legion start tonight...

I don't understand how he couldn't? BCG has me confused right now. I hope some of his decisions with this team doesn't turn off future elite recruits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.