Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Liberty - 11/21..thoughts?

Featured Replies

:thumb: That is how it is listed on my schedule and I believe that WKYT (Lexington) is going to pick it up as well. Not sure.

 

DELAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Somebody needs spell check!

 

That is nothing unusual with me. :lol:

  • Author
I don't understand how he couldn't? BCG has me confused right now. I hope some of his decisions with this team doesn't turn off future elite recruits.

 

Jmo but BCG know what he is doing with the recruiting and this team.

I believe that they will be just fine, not as talented as some U.K. teams have been in the past and that is for sure but still will not be bad. Better things are definately ahead. :thumb:

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I would like to see Legion start tonight...

 

He may not start, but he'll play alot tonight. JMO

  • Author
DELAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The U.K. pregame for this one is on right now on Fox Sports Ohio in our area.....(Time Warner/Ashalnd,Ky.) - Ch. 31. I believe they are going to carry the game live as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.