November 18, 200718 yr Kentcky gets back on the floor in a game at Rupp vs. Liberty this Wednesday. How does everyone feel about the Cats 1st game back from the emabarrssment vs. the Lowes home and gardedn dept. team (Gardner-Webb)? I think that we will see a much different and more focused U.K. squad Wednesday. U.K. by 25-30
November 18, 200718 yr UK should win this one pretty big. I look for Patterson and Bradley to have pretty big games. Kentucky - 81 Liberty - 65
November 18, 200718 yr I don't know about the long lay off and no Meeks. Still have to go with UK by 11.
November 19, 200718 yr The Cats will play alot better in this game. I look for Liberty to try and slow the game down. The Cats have alot of players who are hurt. The Cats will find a way to win! Cats 71 Liberty 55
November 19, 200718 yr Well everyone should be rested from any brusies or soreness they had at the start of the season. They should be in pretty good shape for this game. How much longer is Jasper out?
November 19, 200718 yr Well everyone should be rested from any brusies or soreness they had at the start of the season. They should be in pretty good shape for this game. How much longer is Jasper out? You probably don't want to know...
November 19, 200718 yr UK will blowout Liberty! I don't care what happened last game but there will be fire in their eyes, they'll be ready!
November 19, 200718 yr You probably don't want to know... Probably right, I hadn't heard for a while and forgot how long he was out...
November 19, 200718 yr Well everyone should be rested from any brusies or soreness they had at the start of the season. They should be in pretty good shape for this game. How much longer is Jasper out?[/QUOTE] He should not be playing this year. He needs to heal.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.