Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)

Dlbdonn

Who wins  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds
    • Corbin Redhounds

Corbin has a way of winning games that nobody gives them a chance in. On the road, tough opponent, hostile enviornment, all the things that make for great high school football. Corbin may not win this game but I would not bet against them, they are talanted and motivated, good luck Hounds.

Rumor has it that in honor of Corbin's NIBROC Festival and to make it a less hostile environment, there will be a giant "N" in red and white on the turf at midfield.

Also the stadium and area around it will be painted red, white, and black.

How's that for hospitality?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin has a way of winning games that nobody gives them a chance in. On the road, tough opponent, hostile enviornment, all the things that make for great high school football. Corbin may not win this game but I would not bet against them, they are talanted and motivated, good luck Hounds.
Which games like that have they won?

Which games like that have they won?

The last games I recall that might fall into that category would be the E-town and Rockcastle Co. games back in 2004. Very few thought they could compete with Russell last year..........they competed well, but lost.

You need to relax. Hope you are driving up alone. Because if not, the other people in the car are going to dump you out in Richmond.;)

If they dump you we will pick you up. It is great to have someone still love football, much as I do.

This is a fantastic thread. Thanks to everyone from Corbin for all the information about the Redhounds, especially the roster and schedule. This is a definite 'perk' for belonging to this site. Good luck to both of the teams Friday night. I will be there in neutral colors.

This is a fantastic thread. Thanks to everyone from Corbin for all the information about the Redhounds, especially the roster and schedule. This is a definite 'perk' for belonging to this site. Good luck to both of the teams Friday night. I will be there in neutral colors.

Would those colors be purple and gold......Got ya didnt I.

Would anyone from Corbin be able to help me out with a couple things? First, what's the name of your local newspaper, I'd like to read some online articles about your team. Second, how is your QB's last name pronounced, is it Cash-in, Kay-shin or another way? Thanks.

Would anyone from Corbin be able to help me out with a couple things? First, what's the name of your local newspaper, I'd like to read some online articles about your team. Second, how is your QB's last name pronounced, is it Cash-in, Kay-shin or another way? Thanks.

Here is a link to the daily paper.http:///www.thetimestribune.com/

Here is a link to the weekly paper(they have not updated from last week though)http://www.corbinnewsjournal.com/