Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben Roethlisberger

Featured Replies

Hes ugly? Come on Habib your better than that.

 

Im sure the ladies don't care if he's ugly when they are blinded by his Super Bowl ring...:sssh:

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Big Ben still hasn't won me over. I think his line and his receivers artificially inflate his numbers. But I agree with the post that says they'd rather have Ben than EManning or Rivers. That said, there are still at least a half dozen QBs I would rather have than him.

 

Who, all-stars like Nate Washington and Cedrick Wilson? Yeah, they're making him look great. Ward is having a sub-par year as well.

 

Just give credit where it's due, regardless of how much it hurts.

  • Author
Who are the 6 you'd rather have?

 

Yeah. I'll grant Brady, Favre and Peyton, and probably Carson. After that, ehhhh …

Who are the 6 you'd rather have?

 

Brady

Manning

Palmer

Brees

Favre

 

then Big Ben and Hasselbeck.

About what I expected from the Bengal faithful.

Brady

Manning

Palmer

Brees

Favre

 

then Big Ben and Hasselbeck.

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

 

You may be right, but I really like Brees so I included him.

You may be right, but I really like Brees so I included him.

I figured someone would throw Romo in there, I'd veto that one as well. However, I have watched the Cowboys 3 times and think he has what it takes to be a really good one. If you go on this season alone, I don't even think you can put Palmer in that category, but I believe Carson is a top flite QB mired in Bengaldom this season.

Who, all-stars like Nate Washington and Cedrick Wilson? Yeah, they're making him look great. Ward is having a sub-par year as well.

 

Just give credit where it's due, regardless of how much it hurts.

 

Washington is underrated as is Santonio Holmes. Parker can catch balls out of the backfield as well. And the Pitt D is always tough. I just think that Ben is enjoying the perfect fit in Pittsburgh, and he might be more of an Eli Manning type player if he were in NY or Detroit, for example. That said I am (Honestly) a Pittsburgh fan with the complete set of Iron City cans on my basement shelf!

Brady

Manning

Palmer

Brees

Favre

 

then Big Ben and Hasselbeck.

 

Brady and P. Manning I'll give you. Palmer, as long as he is a Bengal we may never know:cry: Favre maybe, just for history's sake.

Brees :scared: Hasselbeck :creepy: still doesn't put 6 in front of Ben as SF suggested

Who are the 6 you'd rather have?

 

I think (given time to master the system) that Manning, Palmer, Farve, Brady, Brees, Romo could all fare as well for Pittsburgh. Again, I have NOTHING against Ben and I hope he gets a ring this year.

He appears in much better shape physically, this season. He's not the most mobile, doesn't have the strongest arm, footwork may be a little slow but has instincts for the game and makes his teammates better.

He appears in much better shape physically, this season. He's not the most mobile, doesn't have the strongest arm, footwork may be a little slow but has instincts for the game and makes his teammates better.

 

I agree. Not mobile, but maybe elusive. Ben does a great job of moving in the pocket, and turning his shoulders to avoid the rush

After suffering through the Kordell Stewart Era, the Ken Graham season, and the season after Tommy maddux sold his soul to the devil for one more good year I am beside myself with happiness with Roethlisberger. And I don't care if he is ugly and has webbed feet as long as he wins games.

  • Author
Washington is underrated as is Santonio Holmes. Parker can catch balls out of the backfield as well. And the Pitt D is always tough. I just think that Ben is enjoying the perfect fit in Pittsburgh, and he might be more of an Eli Manning type player if he were in NY or Detroit, for example. That said I am (Honestly) a Pittsburgh fan with the complete set of Iron City cans on my basement shelf!

 

Parker has all of 15 catches this season. I am impressed that you think so highly of Nate Washington, because I don't. He's pretty much a warm body.

 

If you're a Steeler fan, I don't know how you can't look at him this year and recognize the huge step forward he has taken. He goes out and wins games now, instead of letting the defense do it for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.