November 16, 200718 yr I completely agree here, if anything, CP has digressed... :thumb: Agreed with Jim as well.
November 16, 200718 yr CP is better than Big Ben everyday on the week and twice on Sundays. If you put CP on the Steelers teams of late they have at least 1 probably 2 right. Ben has been good this season no question about it but its just one notch below Carson. Check out the career stats. I don't think there's much of a difference. Carson has 20 more td passes but that's to be expected given the differences in offensive philosophy and wr's. Ben's career QB rating actually is higher than Carson's.
November 16, 200718 yr Now that's supporting an argument with facts.... Speaking of supporting an argument with facts..... :laugh: We obviously are not going to convince each other, we can agree to disagree.....
November 16, 200718 yr Wonder if we judge them based on the WRs they're throwing too. IF that's the case, then Ben has won a superbowl with nowhere near the talent that Palmer has had. Carson "ouch my groin goes out in big games" Palmer. Carson has had better receivers but that still has nothing to do with the better QB. Who was the MVP of the Superbowl that the Steelers won? Oh yeah, a receiver...
November 17, 200718 yr Speaking of supporting an argument with facts..... We obviously are not going to convince each other, we can agree to disagree..... What?
November 17, 200718 yr Carson has had better receivers but that still has nothing to do with the better QB. Who was the MVP of the Superbowl that the Steelers won? Oh yeah, a receiver... So, you're saying Antwain Randle -El is the reason the Steelers won the SuperBowl. I'm not sure who will buy that one.
November 17, 200718 yr So, you're saying Antwain Randle -El is the reason the Steelers won the SuperBowl. I'm not sure who will buy that one. First of all it was Hines Ward. Secondly you just proved my point that a teams success doesn't prove the quality of a specific player, or that a player can solely win a championship.
November 17, 200718 yr First of all it was Hines Ward. Secondly you just proved my point that a teams success doesn't prove the quality of a specific player, or that a player can solely win a championship. Yeah, I guess the Patriots could have won all their Superbowls with Warren Wallace .....wait a minute.....he's a race car driver.
November 17, 200718 yr Yeah, I guess the Patriots could have won all their Superbowls with Warren Wallace .....wait a minute.....he's a race car driver. Take out Brady, insert Manning and I say they still have the rings.
November 17, 200718 yr Take out Brady, insert Manning and I say they still have the rings. Considering as how you'll never be able to prove that, I guess we'll just have to go with fact. Looks like we solved another one boys...with good old fashioned police work.
November 17, 200718 yr Considering as how you'll never be able to prove that, I guess we'll just have to go with fact. Looks like we solved another one boys...with good old fashioned police work. :confused:
November 17, 200718 yr Considering as how you'll never be able to prove that, I guess we'll just have to go with fact. Looks like we solved another one boys...with good old fashioned police work. Considering this argument about the better QB is based on opinion then how can you argue with me about it if you want to go with the facts? You contradict yourself with every post, and then follow it up with a poor attempt at sarcasm. If you ever come up with a legitimate argument then let us know.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.