Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben Roethlisberger

Featured Replies

The bottom line is, you can make any excuse you want, but Big Ben has been more successful thus far in his career than young Carson. It hurts don't it.

 

:laugh: Apparently you are a lot more invested in this thread than me, it really doesn't hurt, but I appreciate your concern for my soft sense of self-worth.

 

I guess it is an opinion but I say put Carson on Pittsburgh, and Ben on Cincy, I'd say this argument would be more obvious as to which one is better.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: Apparently you are a lot more invested in this thread than me, it really doesn't hurt, but I appreciate your concern for my soft sense of self-worth.

 

I guess it is an opinion but I say put Carson on Pittsburgh, and Ben on Cincy, I'd say this argument would be more obvious as to which one is better.

 

I know, if Carson doesn't perform better than Big Ben on Sunday's, I do drown myself in whiskey all week... What Bengals fans don't?

He has more SB rings, I wouldn't say that makes him more successful... In what ways has be had a better career?

 

You wouldn't say that makes him more successful.....but everyone else in the country, who knows anything about football would.

:laugh: Apparently you are a lot more invested in this thread than me, it really doesn't hurt, but I appreciate your concern for my soft sense of self-worth.

 

I guess it is an opinion but I say put Carson on Pittsburgh, and Ben on Cincy, I'd say this argument would be more obvious as to which one is better.

 

 

Now that's supporting an argument with facts....

Kinda goes hand in hand with the SB... Just shows a more successful team, not a more successful QB...

 

:laugh:

  • Author
Kinda goes hand in hand with the SB... Just shows a more successful team, not a more successful QB...

 

You make it sound like it doesn't matter one iota who mans the position. If that was the case, the Steelers would've won SBs with Maddox and Kordell.

You make it sound like it doesn't matter one iota who mans the position. If that was the case, the Steelers would've won SBs with Maddox and Kordell.

 

I'm just saying comparing wins and SB's aren't a direct correlation between who a better QB is...

 

And the Steelers did get close with Neil O' Frickin Donnel...

  • Author
I'm just comparing wins and SB's aren't a direct correlation between who a better QB is...

 

I suppose. But if a quarterback can't win games, well ...

I suppose. But if a quarterback can't win games, well ...

 

Put Carson on a decent team, and he's up there with Brady and Manning IMO...

 

Often times his mistakes are him trying to do way too much, IMO.

 

And the difference between wins with Ben and Carson isn't huge, I believe. I'm lazy, someone else can look up the records of both if you'd like...

  • Author
Put Carson on a decent team, and he's up there with Brady and Manning IMO...

 

Often times his mistakes are him trying to do way too much, IMO.

 

And the difference between wins with Ben and Carson isn't huge, I believe. I'm lazy, someone else can look up the records of both if you'd like...

 

Not counting playoffs, Ben is 37-14 and CP is 30-30. While I am a big CP fan from way back in his early USC days, I think it's at least very open for discussion.

 

And how long can your first comment be used as an excuse? Is CP in danger of becoming a modern-day Archie Manning?

CP is better than Big Ben everyday on the week and twice on Sundays. If you put CP on the Steelers teams of late they have at least 1 probably 2 right. Ben has been good this season no question about it but its just one notch below Carson.

Not counting playoffs, Ben is 37-14 and CP is 30-30. While I am a big CP fan from way back in his early USC days, I think it's at least very open for discussion.

 

And how long can your first comment be used as an excuse? Is CP in danger of becoming a modern-day Archie Manning?

 

Until Carson's current deal is up, IMO. If this team doesn't turn around, and it probably won't because the front office sucks, Carson is going to leave Cincy, IMO... If he comes back to Cincy, he will have no chance to prove otherwise, therefore invalidating that excuse.

  • Author
CP is better than Big Ben everyday on the week and twice on Sundays. If you put CP on the Steelers teams of late they have at least 1 probably 2 right. Ben has been good this season no question about it but its just one notch below Carson.

 

You act like it's the difference between Michael Jordan and Harold Miner. My point is Ben has improved dramatically, while CP doesn't appear to have gotten any better.

You act like it's the difference between Michael Jordan and Harold Miner. My point is Ben has improved dramatically, while CP doesn't appear to have gotten any better.

 

I will give you that much.

You act like it's the difference between Michael Jordan and Harold Miner. My point is Ben has improved dramatically, while CP doesn't appear to have gotten any better.

 

I completely agree here, if anything, CP has digressed...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.