Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben Roethlisberger

Featured Replies

  • Author
I still think he's stupid. Extremely stupid. I still think he's arrogant, but he has proven me wrong in the way he's played this year. I still don't think he's an elite QB, but he's in the top 10...

 

His high-quality decision-making this year should force you to re-assess this thought.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His high-quality decision-making this year should force you to re-assess this thought.

 

I don't think he's talking about on-field....

His high-quality decision-making this year should force you to re-assess this thought.

 

I'm talking about his regular intelligence... If he wasn't so stupid and played for the Steelers, I'd dislike him, but not hate him...

I don't think he's talking about on-field....

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I don't think he's talking about on-field....

 

If that's the case then that part is totally invalid. The thread has nothing to do with how he lives his life away from the field.

If that's the case then that part is totally invalid. The thread has nothing to do with how he lives his life away from the field.

 

One of my "superlatives" to desribe him was stupid, I believe, so I haven't changed my mind with that... However, he has played solid this year.

I've always liked him and have argued his merit since his rookie season. All he did in the past was win. Now everyone sees that he can take over a game if he has to . He never had to before so I think people underestimated him. As soon as Favre retires he'll be my son's favorite player too. If you go by this year alone he trails only Brady.

Yeah. I'll grant Brady, Favre and Peyton, and probably Carson. After that, ehhhh …

 

I'll say, of course, Brady and Manning, and Favre this year, but after that Big Ben would have to be at the top of my list. He's won one superbowl already.

One of my "superlatives" to desribe him was stupid, I believe, so I haven't changed my mind with that... However, he has played solid this year.

 

i wish Carson Palmer was that "stupid." Maybe they would bring home a Superbowl trophy.

i wish Carson Palmer was that "stupid." Maybe they would bring home a Superbowl trophy.

So we judge QB's solely on Superbowls now?

i wish Carson Palmer was that "stupid." Maybe they would bring home a Superbowl trophy.

 

Zinggggggg....

 

Maybe if Carson had a competent coaching staff and defense, he would...

Ben is outplaying Carson...Everyone says Ben is stupid and arrogant but you never see him arguing with his teammates on the field and on the sideline..:argue:

  • Author
Ben is outplaying Carson...Everyone says Ben is stupid and arrogant but you never see him arguing with his teammates on the field and on the sideline..:argue:

 

OOOPS! POW! SURPRISE! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! :D

So we judge QB's solely on Superbowls now?

 

No, but when you're debating two guys who are deemed close, then a Superbowl ring carries a lot of weight.

Obviously I'm biased but I really believe that Carson should be up there with Big Ben and right behind or ahead of Romo.

 

Romo and Ben both have consistent, above-average defenses, and probably better O-lines (this year at least) as well.

 

Romo has been anything but consistent all year. Did you watch the game vs Buffalo? :laugh:

 

Carson Palmer and Big Ben are both higher than Romo on my list.

 

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Carson Palmer, Big Ben are all great Qb's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.