Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome Back

Featured Replies

Man do I love College Hoops season... :dancingpa

  • Author

Tonight I've gotten a look at IU, Duke, Cuse, Mizzou, Texas, Oklahoma, Maryland, LSU and Oregon starts at 10:30... :banana:

Tonight I've gotten a look at IU, Duke, Cuse, Mizzou, Texas, Oklahoma, Maryland, LSU and Oregon starts at 10:30... :banana:

 

 

Who has been the most impressive do far?

Man do I love College Hoops season... :dancingpa

 

:thumb::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

AMEN!! I Love all College sports!!

I am working on getting Fullcourt tomorrow so I can be like GT. :D :lol:

  • Author
Who has been the most impressive do far?

 

This early I spend a lot of time evaluating the young guns game to see how I think it fits in what what is returning. As I expected Flynn, Gordon and Anthony Randolph are the type of players their rosters were missing. Blake Griffin at Oklahoma is farther along in his progress than I expected. Texas looks OK but you can tell how much they miss Durant right now...

Man do I love College Hoops season... :dancingpa

 

The most wonderful time of the year!

  • Author

Malik Hairston looks great for Oregon tonight...

College basketball and football overlapping is the best time of the year.

Im thinking it's going to be a good year for basketball in the Bluegrass State this year. :D

Im thinking it's going to be a good year for basketball in the Bluegrass State this year. :D

In your neck of the woods, maybe. We have a toss-up game with Liberty coming up in a week and a half :lol:

We have a toss-up game with Liberty coming up in a week and a half :lol:

 

:laugh: :laugh:

In your neck of the woods, maybe. We have a toss-up game with Liberty coming up in a week and a half :lol:

 

:lol:

Tonight I've gotten a look at IU, Duke, Cuse, Mizzou, Texas, Oklahoma, Maryland, LSU and Oregon starts at 10:30... :banana:

 

Sounds like you need the sign that my wife bought for me at the Wool Festival and hangs in our house.....

 

"We interrupt this marriage for basketball season."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.