Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome Back

Featured Replies

Again, can't wait until UNC wins it all and baseball season is here...

College sports are SOO much better than Pro Sports. The games is so much entertaining.

Man do I love College Hoops season... :dancingpa

 

Best time of the year bar nun. I get depressed when April rolls around.

BEST time of the year, period.

 

:thumb:I love it this time of the year. You have college basketball, college football, and the NFL...

It's my favorite time of the year. The beginning of high school and college basketball, plus the added pleasure of the exciting end-of-the-year college football (then Bowl) games.

This early I spend a lot of time evaluating the young guns game to see how I think it fits in what what is returning. As I expected Flynn, Gordon and Anthony Randolph are the type of players their rosters were missing. Blake Griffin at Oklahoma is farther along in his progress than I expected. Texas looks OK but you can tell how much they miss Durant right now...

 

 

GT have you got to watch UCLA? I realize they haven't played against the best competition yet, but wow, is all I can say. They are loaded.

  • Author
GT have you got to watch UCLA? I realize they haven't played against the best competition yet, but wow, is all I can say. They are loaded.

Seen them twice now. Mr Love is extremley impressive...

  • Author

Looks like Florida reloaded...

UNC's going to be REAL fun to watch in another month or so...

  • Author

Why is it going to take a month???

Why is it going to take a month???

 

Don't get me wrong, they're fun to watch now. I just have a feeling that they'll play down to their competition, which will get better in a month...

 

Not sure if that's a UNC trait or a Roy Williams trait...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.