Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Ryle @ Boone County

Who Will Win? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boone County Rebels

Playoff Appearances: 27

All-time Record: 42-26

 

Ryle Raiders

Playoff Appearances: 13

All-time Record: 9-12

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone in a close one at home. Farris to much for the Raider D.

Raiders by 10. Farris was not a factor in the last game other then the one long run. The Raiders completely shut down the passing game and two missed calls determined the outcome of the last game.

two missed calls determined the outcome of the last game.

 

:lol: Gotta love it

This game is going to be a game to watch. Last time this game came down to the wire. I Cant wait for a rematch. Good luck to both teams. I think i might give this win to the raiders.

Raiders by 10. Farris was not a factor in the last game other then the one long run. The Raiders completely shut down the passing game and two missed calls determined the outcome of the last game.

You can't say Farris wasn't a factor because even when he doesn't get his yards teams flock to him and it opens things up for the other rebel playmakers. Rebels in a close one 14-10.

This game is going to be a game to watch. Last time this game came down to the wire. I Cant wait for a rematch. Good luck to both teams. I think i might give this win to the raiders.

 

I certainly hope it is as exciting as the last one! Not sure if Ryle can pull it out at Boone, but with big time rivals meeting in the playoffs anything can happen.

What a great match up for the playoffs! I can't imagine it could be any more exciting than the regular season game that was a thriller to the end. Guess we will see Friday night. I look for it to be a battle again. Good luck to both teams.

I will pick Boone in this one only because of home field advantage. Boone County 28 - Ryle 24.

The first game should of never went to OT #24 on boone should of had the int. but let it slip away very next play was a TD pass and the momentum went to Ryle. I hope this game is as good as the last one and lets go rebels!

Winner of this one gets to host a 3rd round playoff game and has the inside track to a potential semi-final date with the Rocks!!!!!!!!! Should be another good game.

Ryle in a close one. Will be won by the team that takes best care of the pigskin. Can't see either team running away with this one. The winner has a good shot to travel to St. Matthew's Square although Shelby seems very formidable with their excellent passing attack.

Winner of this one gets to host a 3rd round playoff game and has the inside track to a potential semi-final date with the Rocks!!!!!!!!! Should be another good game.

 

If Boone Co. wins would they host a 3rd round game being the 1 seed and the 1 seed in that region being out? or do we still have to travel? I asked because i remember last year seemed like every team traveled to Ryle until the state game so i have been quite curious.....

If Boone Co. wins would they host a 3rd round game being the 1 seed and the 1 seed in that region being out? or do we still have to travel? I asked because i remember last year seemed like every team traveled to Ryle until the state game so i have been quite curious.....

 

BCFan, the home and away status looks like it changes each year. You are correct that Ryle actually hosted 4 playoff games last year. If I am reading the KHSAA site correctly, the higher seed hosts in round 3 so BC would automatically host if they win. Since Ryle is a #2 seed and either Madison Central (#2 seed) or Shelby County (#4 seed) will advance, it looks like Ryle would also host if they win based on the wording of "lower numbered district in odd years" if two teams meet with the same seed. Ryle/Boone are district 6 and Madison Central/Shelby are district 8. I am not 100% sure that Ryle would host since I am not an attorney :lol: but I am 100% sure that Boone would host if they win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.