Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four in Class 4A

Featured Replies

Who's your final four in class 4A?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
You first super.

 

What did I get myself into here?:D

Lone Oak

vs.

Fairdale

 

Franklin Co.

vs.

Bell Co.

Lone Oak

vs.

Fairdale

 

Franklin Co.

vs.

Bell Co.

 

That sounds about right.:D

That sounds about right.:D

 

:dancingpa

SEE YOU AT THE GAME(S)!!!

  • Author

Long Oak vs Warren East

Franklin Co.vs Bell Co.

Bullitt East vs. Warren East

Lex. Cath vs. Franklin Co.

Bullit East vs Fairdale

Franklin Co vs Lex Cath

Marion Co. v. Fairdale

Franklin Co. v. BellCo

Bullitt East vs. Warren East

Lex. Cath vs. Franklin Co.

 

That would be my pick .... If Bullitt East gets past North Bullitt on Friday I think they get this far.

 

Warren East Fairdale game could be great if it happens.

With their bleak football history, Lone Oak should just take one game at a time and not look too far down the road. I know Calloway County is licking their chops for a rematch and I've only seen snippets of Marion County, Bullitt East, and North Bullitt but they're no pushovers either.

Marion Co. v. Fairdale

Franklin Co. v. Lex Cath

With their bleak football history, Lone Oak should just take one game at a time and not look too far down the road. I know Calloway County is licking their chops for a rematch and I've only seen snippets of Marion County, Bullitt East, and North Bullitt but they're no pushovers either.

 

 

I don't think history will have an impact on this years Lone Oak Football Team. They seem poised & ready to make some noise in the post season. Its going to take a really good team to beat them at home. Calloway had better be worrying about Hopkins Central first then Lone Oak. I wouldn't be surprised if Hopkins County won this Friday at Calloway County. If a rematch occurs which I hope it does, I know Calloway County will be licking their chops but I think after the game they will be licking their wounds, I'll say Lone Oak by at least 3 Tds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.