October 28, 200718 yr Author Might work in Madden 08... My brother is at the store now..getting either Madden 08 or NBA Live 08!
October 28, 200718 yr Keep after those field goals and punts Marvin.. I'm sure we'll end up with a healthy 15 points by the end of the game.
October 28, 200718 yr Author Keep after those field goals and punts Marvin.. I'm sure we'll end up with a healthy 15 points by the end of the game. :laugh::laugh::laugh: The BOO Birds are at in the Nati :scared:
October 28, 200718 yr Marvin Lewis is an absolute dunce as a coach. How can you not go for it? You dont make it...you still make the Steelers go 99 yards for a TD. The Bengals havent shown they can stop the Steelers anyway. Time and time again, Lewis has shown he has no clue about game management and he coached passively on the goal line. It is ridiculous...yet people still support him.
October 28, 200718 yr It's a shame he has sat around in this league for 7-8 years now just ageing..... I didint realize he had been in the league that long...
October 28, 200718 yr Nati needs to sign Justin Smith for life! This guy can play! I hope your not serious...Yeah if we can sign him on a deal that isn't really to much money then yeah. But no way should we play alot of money on him, I mean we are spending WAY TO much on him this year...
October 28, 200718 yr Marvin Lewis is an absolute dunce as a coach. How can you not go for it? You dont make it...you still make the Steelers go 99 yards for a TD. The Bengals havent shown they can stop the Steelers anyway. Time and time again, Lewis has shown he has no clue about game management and he coached passively on the goal line. It is ridiculous...yet people still support him. There was no reason not to go for both 4th downs that we had today...
October 28, 200718 yr I have to listen to this game on the internet!!! BOO!! HOO!! Sounds like a butt kicking at Paul Brown Stadium...........YA!!
October 28, 200718 yr I have to listen to this game on the internet!!! BOO!! HOO!! Sounds like a butt kicking at Paul Brown Stadium...........YA!! Pretty much sums up the game so far.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.