October 28, 200718 yr Marvin is a dunce!!! I would agree.... just logged on and why he thinks 3 pts is going to get him somewhere when the Defense cant stop a soul I have no clue. Its about momentum, especially at home. You go for it and maybe change teh momentum. You dont take 3 and then let them return the KO 30 yrds, break tackles when get 1st downs, run all over the place, etc...... I got leaves to rake.
October 28, 200718 yr We need to accept that we are a bad football team. Offensive line is playing well by the way so kudos to those guys. Thats all I got...
October 28, 200718 yr Didn't allow a score in the 3rd. Win for the Steelers. Need to hold here and then run 5 to 6 minutes off the clock again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.