October 28, 200718 yr Clock will run out on the Bengals even if they do stop the STeelers in the 4th.
October 28, 200718 yr Author As soon as you accept it you will be fine BigBlue.....its okay.... :laugh:
October 28, 200718 yr Bengals hurt by another technicality, even Ben knew he wasn't trying pass the ball, should have been 2nd and real long.
October 28, 200718 yr Author Marvin is a dunce!!! I would agree.... just logged on and why he thinks 3 pts is going to get him somewhere when the Defense cant stop a soul I have no clue. Its about momentum, especially at home. You go for it and maybe change teh momentum. You dont take 3 and then let them return the KO 30 yrds, break tackles when get 1st downs, run all over the place, etc...... I got leaves to rake. Go ahead and start :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.