October 28, 200718 yr Author That is why Marvin should have gambled on fourth down. The D isn't going to stop the Steelers anyway, So we might as well give our offense as many chances as we can. Agreed! :jump:
October 28, 200718 yr I am going to ride Leon Hall into the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would take ATRELL over him at this point!!!!!!!! I lost my appetite.
October 28, 200718 yr If we don't go for it, I'm counting this game as an L already. Even if we don't get it, we aren't going to win the game with FG"s.
October 28, 200718 yr Absolutely no confidence in the offense.. terrible decision, our D is showing no signs of stopping them anytime soon Marvin.
October 28, 200718 yr Author Absolutely no confidence in the offense.. terrible decision, our D is showing no signs of stopping them anytime soon Marvin. I agree...:cry:..If the Steelers score a TD or FG the game is over.
October 28, 200718 yr Watson is going to be a solid back. It's a shame he has sat around in this league for 7-8 years now just ageing.....
October 28, 200718 yr Author It's a shame he has sat around in this league for 7-8 years now just ageing..... Trade Rudi for a good D player..IMO
October 28, 200718 yr Might work in Madden 08... Agreed. Rudi will bring a mid-round draft pick at best.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.