Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

I might be in the minority here, but I HATE how Marvin is usually so conservative. I mean we have one of the best offenses in the NFL, yet we always see Marvin still punt the ball, even when we are on the other side of the 50 and a yard away from a first down. We have a great offense, and a terrible defense. So why not be aggresive and take a shot at it...

  • Replies 103
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I might be in the minority here, but I HATE how Marvin is usually so conservative. I mean we have one of the best offenses in the NFL, yet we always see Marvin still punt the ball, even when we are on the other side of the 50 and a yard away from a first down. We have a great offense, and a terrible defense. So why not be aggresive and take a shot at it...

 

I agree..I say go for it! :thumb:

  • Author

I got Holmes, Ward, C Johnson, Watson, Palmer all on my Yahoo Team!

  • Author

Wow how do you let him break that tackle? That was a 4 yd loss there!

Holmes catch you see the ball hit the ground it stands, Robiskie last night impossible to tell if it hit the ground but it's over turned? Replay quality is going down in football this year.

 

I know I saw it too. But I think we all should just be use to it by now. Even if the replay shows that it should be overturned, it wont matter in a Bengals game. Somehow all challenges always go against the Bengals, even ones that everyone else including announcers think should be overturned..

  • Author

Bengals have stoped Parker this far in the game...Its been the Passing game that has hurt us.

This is going to get ugly...

Willie Baby!

Bengals have stoped Parker this far in the game...Its been the Passing game that has hurt us.

 

Spoke too soon. ;)

  • Author

14-3 Steelers

 

Well one way to look at this is.....Hes on my Team...which gets me more points!

That is why Marvin should have gambled on fourth down. The D isn't going to stop the Steelers anyway, So we might as well give our offense as many chances as we can.

Hines :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.