October 28, 200718 yr Just started and the Bengals D makes the Steelers got 4 and out! :banana::banana::flame::thumb:
October 28, 200718 yr Leon Hall you suck.... you are the worst CB in the NFL...... you should be playing in the ARENA league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 28, 200718 yr Wow bad call on the Holmes Catch Not a big surprise. I mean I have come to realize that no matter when the Bengals challenge a play, that they wont win the challenge somehow...
October 28, 200718 yr Author Not a big surprise. I mean I have come to realize that no matter when the Bengals challenge a play, that they wont win the challenge somehow... Thats true :cry:
October 28, 200718 yr Holmes catch you see the ball hit the ground it stands, Robiskie last night impossible to tell if it hit the ground but it's over turned? Replay quality is going down in football this year.
October 28, 200718 yr Ten guys on the field? I thought this was the NFL not high school football, this is embarrasing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.