Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 point guards in the nation

Featured Replies

More for us!!! :dancingpa

 

Man do I miss them.:irked:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OJ put up some bigtime numbers in exibitions, I think he will definitely be one of the Freshman of the year candidates!

Here is my top 10 point guards in the nation

 

1. Drew Neitzel- Michigan State

2. Darren Collison- UCLA

3. D.J. Augustin- Texas

4. Erick Maynor- Virginia commonwealth

5. Sean Singletary- Virginia

6. Derrick Low- Wash. St

7. O.J. Mayo- USC

8. Derrick Rose- Memphis

9. Tywon Lawson- UNC

10. Jonathan Wallace- Georgetown

 

Please tell me these are not in order and you were just listing 10 good guys.

I don't know what it is, but something about Neitzel rubs me the wrong way.

 

I don't know why either, but the reaction I have is 100% the opposite. I love the kid and can't figure out why -- I can't stand Michigan St.

Edgar Sosa-Louisville

 

I really can't think of 1 player on that list who I would take Edgar Sosa over. He finished the season very strong last season, but college basketball is full of great guards.

The fact that it seems like he has been at Michigan State for 30 years?

 

Oh my goodness!!! I'm glad someone feels the same way I do. I feel like I have grown up with Neitzel!!! Wasn't he Mateen Cleaves backup?

Edgar Sosa-Louisville

I think he will eventually be top 5 in the nation but he's not even the starter yet for this years team...

I think Eric Gordon is better than OJ and Rose.

 

If he was a PG, I'd agree...

Don't you think it's sad to think some people have no clue what those are......TRAGIC:cry:

 

It is tragic if people have never experienced the ultimate in BBQ potato chips.

 

I sure wish they sold those here in EKY.

I really can't think of 1 player on that list who I would take Edgar Sosa over. He finished the season very strong last season, but college basketball is full of great guards.

 

Ok? :confused: That's YOUR opinion...

Ok? :confused: That's YOUR opinion...

So, who on the list do you take him over???

1. Jamont Gordon, Miss St.

2. Darren Collison, UCLA

3. D.J. Augustin, Texas

4. Ty Lawson, UNC

5. Dominic James, Marquette

6. Sean Singletary, Virgina

7. Eric Maynor, Va Commonwealth

8. Derrick Rose, Memphis

9. Tyrese Rice, Boston College

10. Greg Paulus, Duke

1) Rose

2) Lawson

3) Neitzel

4) Collison

5) Singletary

 

You can add Jamont Gordon, Dominic James, Eric Maynor, D.J. Augustin & Tyrese Rice to form a pretty solid top 10. They are pretty much all interchangable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.