Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 point guards in the nation

Featured Replies

1. Jamont Gordon, Miss St.

2. Darren Collison, UCLA

3. D.J. Augustin, Texas

4. Ty Lawson, UNC

5. Dominic James, Marquette

6. Sean Singletary, Virgina

7. Eric Maynor, Va Commonwealth

8. Derrick Rose, Memphis

9. Tyrese Rice, Boston College

10. Greg Paulus, Duke

 

Another top sports site has the same view as you...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love watching Maynor play...

Another top sports site has the same view as you...

So maybe I borrowed it from somewhere else. :sssh:

So maybe I borrowed it from somewhere else. :sssh:

 

:D .

I like Lawson and Rose. Those two should be very, very exciting to watch this year. Sosa should be fun to watch as well.

Please tell me these are not in order and you were just listing 10 good guys.

 

Yours??

I can't wait to see how my homer does playing for the Cards.....Preston Knowles. I will give him my nod as best in the country!:ylsuper:

I can't wait to see how my homer does playing for the Cards.....Preston Knowles. I will give him my nod as best in the country!:ylsuper:

Pitino has stated that he has been extremely impressed with him so far...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.