October 22, 200718 yr Here is my top 10 point guards in the nation 1. Drew Neitzel- Michigan State 2. Darren Collison- UCLA 3. D.J. Augustin- Texas 4. Erick Maynor- Virginia commonwealth 5. Sean Singletary- Virginia 6. Derrick Low- Wash. St 7. O.J. Mayo- USC 8. Derrick Rose- Memphis 9. Tywon Lawson- UNC 10. Jonathan Wallace- Georgetown
October 22, 200718 yr Multiple freshmen PG's in the top 10? Shouldn't we wait and see how they adjust first?
October 22, 200718 yr Brossart is this your list or someone else's? He said in the first sentence it was his...
October 22, 200718 yr Multiple freshmen PG's in the top 10? Shouldn't we wait and see how they adjust first? Rose is all that and a bag of BBQ Grippos...
October 22, 200718 yr Rose is all that and a bag of BBQ Grippos... Don't you think it's sad to think some people have no clue what those are......TRAGIC:cry:
October 22, 200718 yr Don't you think it's sad to think some people have no clue what those are......TRAGIC:cry: More for us!!! :dancingpa
October 22, 200718 yr I don't know what it is, but something about Neitzel rubs me the wrong way. The fact that it seems like he has been at Michigan State for 30 years?
October 23, 200718 yr I told someone the other day Rose is better than Mayo and they thought I was nuts. I told them to wait and see.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.