October 21, 200718 yr Author ^ Using that theory......South Carolina handled UK...and they are ranked behind them.
October 21, 200718 yr UK loses to 2 top 15 teams, SC loses to a top 15 team and an unranked team. Pretty easy to vote UK ahead of them. Good point.:thumb:
October 22, 200718 yr Fire, 3rd and 6 and the QB was hit in the backfield and got away and ran for a first down. This led to a 14 point lead. We scored to cut it to seven. Georgia...we lost in OT and that explains it self.
October 22, 200718 yr We will see if Bama deserves to be higher. They are playing like they should right now and in a couple weeks it will be the game that a lot of folks have been waiting for. Saban and company vs. LSU. Here is a question, has college gameday ever went to a school twice in the same year??? They went to the UGA/Bama game and I would think this would be another game in consideration.
October 22, 200718 yr Fire, 3rd and 6 and the QB was hit in the backfield and got away and ran for a first down. This led to a 14 point lead. We scored to cut it to seven. Georgia...we lost in OT and that explains it self. I think you're reaching. That play was not on any of the TD drives, at least not that I could find in the play by play. It definitely was not on any drive that extended the lead to 14 points considering those were 1 play drives of 5 yards (following an Alabama turnover) and 70 yards. Usually the "one play from winning that game" statement refers to a come from behind play at the end or something. Auburn was one play away from beating LSU the other night. Alabama was several plays away from beating FSU.
October 22, 200718 yr Bama should be higher. Bama played like a top 5 team on Saturday, but I'm glad they aren't ranked any higher. We'll find out where they ought to be ranked after they play LSU in two weeks.
October 22, 200718 yr ^ Using that theory......South Carolina handled UK...and they are ranked behind them. I never said SC should be behind KY, only that V Tech shouldn't be in front of them.`:thumb: Virginia Tech should be 15th. Numbers 9-14 could be argued, but at this time should be ranked ahead of V Tech.
October 22, 200718 yr That being said, I'll predict V Tech to beat Boston College. Because, Boston College is over-rated!
October 22, 200718 yr That being said, I'll predict V Tech to beat Boston College. Because, Boston College is over-rated! I don't think they are overrated. Ryan is a Heisman runner and a scarrry good QB.
October 23, 200718 yr Which of the following teams would you take over Hawaii on a neutral field? 17. Texas;6-2;497;19 18. California;5-2;444;10 19. Michigan;6-2;401;24 20. Georgia;5-2;394;21 21. Virginia;7-1;315;— 22. Alabama;6-2;263;— 23. Auburn;5-3;248;18 24. Penn St.;6-2;209;— 25. Rutgers;5-2;174;— I take them all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.