Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indy Star; IU Should Clean House

Featured Replies

I didn't know you knew Rupp personally.

I am Italian, he wouldn't speak to me. :p

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mayo may be available soon, if he punches another teammate...

 

He could make a visit to the Morgantown Juvenile Detention Center. Worked well for him in Nati.:lol:

You're such a woman...:D

 

Well it's true.

 

:jump::bunny::banana::jump::bunny::banana:

So you'd be taking up for them too.
The same as you would be if "Happy" Gillespie would have done something like this...
I will type it slower for you::lol:

 

UK 2 1/2

IU 2

UL 1/2

 

Denny Crum has to get 1/2 point for not being caught. Flat out remarkable...:devil:

:jump::bunny::banana::jump::bunny::banana:
My good friend, you've won this battle. I'm bowing out...:lol:
My good friend, you've won this battle. I'm bowing out...:lol:

 

:lol::lol:

Denny Crum has to get 1/2 point for not being caught. Flat out remarkable...:devil:
And for being 4'6" tall.

 

I met the man in Liquor Outlet once,i n the Scotch aisle by the way.

 

He made GT look tall.

Well it's true. I'm not going to help him out, even though he so cordially helped me by proving my point earlier.

 

Oklahoma = making excessive calls

IU = particpating in unallowed conference calls

Cheating while still under restrictions from the last time you cheated = priceless

 

Sure, technically different, but both improper phone contact with recruits.

Oklahoma = making excessive calls

IU = particpating in unallowed conference calls

Cheating while still under restrictions from the last time you cheated = priceless

 

Sure, technically different, but both improper phone contact with recruits.

 

Stay out of our thread...

And for being 4'6" tall.

 

I met the man in Liquor Outlet once,i n the Scotch aisle by the way.

 

He made GT look tall.

 

I'm not of stature to make short jokes...:irked:

I'm not of stature to make short jokes...:irked:

Or jokes about a neck (or lack thereof)... :jump:

Or jokes about a neck (or lack thereof)... :jump:

 

And 98 gets nothing? :irked:

Denny Crum has to get 1/2 point for not being caught. Flat out remarkable...Bobby Knight is the biggest idot of all, chocking his own player. Give IU 5 points for being stupid enough to keep him even one day after that.

98, you still didnt address that ol' Kelvin lied to the administration and the fans when he said he wouldnt cheat, then gets caught for it.

 

I think mobaar laid out the difference in what he did, does that about cover it or is there something we are missing because they are pretty similar. I know there werent as many instances at IU as there were at OU, but it still happened.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.