Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indy Star; IU Should Clean House

Featured Replies

I , of course, see a problem with it. Just think it's funny that people are villifying him over secondary violations, that are called secondary for a reason.

 

Oh.. I dunno, maybe its because its the SAME THING he got nailed for already.

 

Has the NCAA said anything yet? I know IU self imposed stuff, but I'd love the NCAA to blast them.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh.. I dunno, maybe its because its the SAME THING he got nailed for already.

I would be willing to bet you a whole lot of money, aside from one or two that are on here calling him ridiculous names know none of the facts of these instances.
Thanks for proving my point...:thumb:

If they reported themselves then obviously there's something to it. Since it's minor cheating and you still win then your ok with it. I could hear you now if this was UK or UL.

Thanks for proving my point...:thumb:

 

OK.. so he was busted for illegal phone contact twice.

 

Please educate me to the nuances of the two technically different ways he did this.

 

Thanks

If they reported themselves then obviously there's something to it. Since it's minor cheating and you still win then your ok with it. I could hear you now if this was UK or UL.

I'm a UofL fan too, are you new? :cool:

If they reported themselves then obviously there's something to it. Since it's minor cheating and you still win then your ok with it. I could hear you now if this was UK or UL.

Adolph Rupp was a racist bigot and he's a saint in this state. But Sampson is a low life clown b/c of extra phone calls, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I , of course, see a problem with it. Just think it's funny that people are villifying him over secondary violations, that are called secondary for a reason.

 

I would be willing to bet you a whole lot of money, aside from one or two that are on here calling him ridiculous names know none of the facts of these instances.

 

UNLIKE MANY people on this site though, im honest and for these minor things, they really don't bother me. If he continues to bring in Top 5 recruiting classes and we get a few Big 10 Championships and some deep runs in the tourney, I'm good.

 

Geez, nothing like win at all costs...

 

One thing that's indisputable...He's an idiot...

Geez, nothing like win at all costs...

 

One thing that's indisputable...He's an idiot...

He may very well be.

He may very well be.

 

I should've clarified...

 

An idiot that can recruit...

I should've clarified...

 

An idiot that can recruit...

:thumb:
Adolph Rupp was a racist bigot and he's a saint in this state. But Sampson is a low life clown b/c of extra phone calls, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

That's about what I figured your response would be. :p

I'm a UofL fan too, are you new? :cool:

 

So you'd be taking up for them too. I didn't know you knew Rupp personally.

NCAA on Sampson at OU...."fostered an environment of noncompliance".

Yikes.

What was IU thinking in hiring this clown?

 

It's all about winning remember.:irked:

 

Someday people are going to learn that people with no to little strength of character will show that and not be able to be counted on.

 

The Bengals have found that out and IU is finding that out. It is not worth the it to win while selling out.

That's about what I figured your response would be. :p

 

OK.. so he was busted for illegal phone contact twice.

 

Please educate me to the nuances of the two technically different ways he did this.

 

Thanks

 

I'm still waiting for yours.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.