Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indy Star; IU Should Clean House

Featured Replies

You accused me of not knowing the facts. I'd like to know what facts you're speaking of.

 

I can't find one answer, let alone two, in any of your responses. Doesn't look like anyone else can either.

 

You've been constantly asked to provide quotes to these "answers" and you constantly fail to provide them.

 

Keep going though. I think we're all enjoying watching you squirm.

I don't squirm. If anything, you're providing enjoyment for me, riling up UK fans is what I do on here.

 

Reminds me of the episode of Scrubs where the janitor takes JD out i nthe middle of nowhere and drops him off. He gets out and is like where are we?

 

The Janitor (who has for the entire length of the show tormented and poked and prodded JD) looks at him and says, IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS HOW DO YOU NOT GET HOW THIS WORKS! And pulls away....I am the janitor, you my friend are JD!

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not the same.

 

Oklahoma = making excessive calls

IU = particpating in unallowed conference calls

Cheating while still under restrictions from the last time you cheated = priceless

 

Sure, technically different, but both improper phone contact with recruits.

 

If you want to ease your own conscience by denying he's in trouble AGAIN for basically the same thing, go ahead.

 

Its like getting busted on parole. It could be the same (relatively minor) thing that got you on probation, but you're going to jail the second time.

If you want to ease your own conscience by denying he's in trouble AGAIN for basically the same thing, go ahead.

 

Its like getting busted on parole. It could be the same (relatively minor) thing that got you on probation, but you're going to jail the second time.

Parole and probation are different things....:confused:

I don't squirm. If anything, you're providing enjoyment for me, riling up UK fans is what I do on here.

 

Its OK. IU getting smacked around by the NCAA is plenty enough entertainment for us. :lol:

Parole and probation are different things....:confused:

 

Sorry my knowledge of those two institutions isn't up to yours. You must have more experience. :p

Sorry my knowledge of those two institutions isn't up to yours. You must have more experience. :p

My Criminal Justice degree would back your statement up...:thumb:

Its OK. IU getting smacked around by the NCAA is plenty enough entertainment for us. :lol:

Smacked around!!! HAHAHAHAHA, the sanctions were so bad we have the #4 recruiting class in the country! Oh NO!!!!!!!!:D

And yet, still no "facts" coming from 98's direction.

 

Are you in politics?

I'm not an IU fan, but I'm with 98...I don't condone it, but I don't see where this is a huge issue. Penalties have been handed out and hopefully the point has been made and understood. It's just something for people who don't like the Hoosiers to get pounce on...if Billy G had done this, I'm sure most would be saying it's no big deal and a secondary violation...sound familiar?

 

I view this about like the thread on Brooks comments about the SEC and Souther Cal a few weeks ago...not a big deal and just something for people who don't like the program in question to pounce on and make more of it than is necessary.

I'm not an IU fan, but I'm with 98...I don't condone it, but I don't see where this is a huge issue. Penalties have been handed out and hopefully the point has been made and understood. It's just something for people who don't like the Hoosiers to get pounce on...if Billy G had done this, I'm sure most would be saying it's no big deal and a secondary violation...sound familiar?

 

I view this about like the thread on Brooks comments about the SEC and Souther Cal a few weeks ago...not a big deal and just something for people who don't like the program in question to pounce on and make more of it than is necessary.

:thumb:

I'm not an IU fan, but I'm with 98...I don't condone it, but I don't see where this is a huge issue. Penalties have been handed out and hopefully the point has been made and understood.

 

THATS the problem. The point wasn't understood the first time.

 

Its not about extra phone calls, its about a demonstrated inability to follow the rules. Even after being caught and punished once already.

If you would actually read the thread you would see that one of my first posts in here said, I'm not condoning......

 

Wow.

 

But your contradicting yourself. You say you don't condone his actions then you say its not a big deal. I believe there has to be some middle ground in this situation. You act like its okay to break the rules as long as IU gets big time prospects.

But your contradicting yourself. You say you don't condone his actions then you say its not a big deal. I believe there has to be some middle ground in this situation. You act like its okay to break the rules as long as IU gets big time prospects.
No, I think in the long haul it bad, obviously.

 

For me, as a fan, it doesn't bother me. I do not think he should be fired, run out of town or anything else.

 

Obviously I'm not condoning it, b/c things of this nature if they keep happening could turn into something that actually affect the program, this does not.

 

If it did, it would be a bigger deal.

THATS the problem. The point wasn't understood the first time.

 

Its not about extra phone calls, its about a demonstrated inability to follow the rules. Even after being caught and punished once already.

So what do you think his punishment should be?
Class of 2008

Devin Ebanks, Oakdale (Conn.) - IU COMMITMENT

Matt Roth, Washington (Ill.) - IU COMMITMENT

Kevin Jones, Mount Vernon (N.J.)

 

Class of 2009

Derek Elston, Tipton (Ind.) - IU COMMITMENT

Nolan Dennis, North Richland Hills (Texas)

Lance Stephenson, Brooklyn (N.Y.) (PHOTO)

Dexter Strickland, Elizabeth (N.J.)

Stephan Van Treese, Indianapolis (Ind.)

Jacob Jenkins, Manual

Jordan Prosser, Eureka (Ill.)

 

Class of 2010

Ray McCallum Jr., Bloomington (Ind.)

 

Kinda out of left field but this kid will be a stud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.