Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indy Star; IU Should Clean House

Featured Replies

Adolph Rupp was a racist bigot and he's a saint in this state. But Sampson is a low life clown b/c of extra phone calls, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will give you that Rupp was a bigot, however, it doesn't change the fact that Sampson is a cheater.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adolph Rupp was a racist bigot and he's a saint in this state. But Sampson is a low life clown b/c of extra phone calls, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Bobby Knight is an ignorant baffoon. So I now I guess It's IU 2 UK 1:fight:

Bobby Knight is an ignorant baffoon. So I now I guess It's IU 2 UK 1:fight:

 

Eddie Sutton was a cheating drunken baffoon. 2-2. This is a fun game... :banana:

Eddie Sutton was a cheating drunken baffoon. 2-2. This is a fun game... :banana:

 

Huggs has to be worth at least a 3 spot, just for drunkenness... :D

Eddie Sutton was a cheating drunken baffoon. 2-2. This is a fun game... :banana:

 

:lol:

 

 

 

Don't forget Pitino was an arrogant (insert your own description here.)

Uk 2 1/2 IU 2 UL 1/2

Huggs has to be worth at least a 3 spot, just for drunkeness... :D

I see you are feeling generous on my b-day... :lol:

I see you are feeling generous on my b-day... :lol:

 

Luckily I didn't start using players...

Luckily I didn't start using players...

 

Notice that once Huggins left town, the Bengals picked up the slack for the BEarcats.

 

GT is right, this is fun.:lol:

Luckily I didn't start using players...

 

I'm still trying to figure out how he's going to transform the dorky roster Beilein left behind in Morgantown. He's really got his work cut out for himself... :lol:

I'm still waiting for yours.

I'm not doing your homework for you. Know the facts before you decide to jump in next time,

I'm not doing your homework for you. Know the facts before you decide to jump in next time,

 

You're such a woman...:D

:lol:

 

 

 

Don't forget Pitino was an arrogant (insert your own description here.)

Uk 2 1/2 IU 2 UL 1/2

Where did IU's 1/2 come in?

I'm still trying to figure out how he's going to transform the dorky roster Beilein left behind in Morgantown. He's really got his work cut out for himself... :lol:

 

Mayo may be available soon, if he punches another teammate...

You're such a woman...:D

Well it's true. I'm not going to help him out, even though he so cordially helped me by proving my point earlier.

Where did IU's 1/2 come in?

 

I will type it slower for you::lol:

 

UK 2 1/2

IU 2

UL 1/2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.