Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indy Star; IU Should Clean House

Featured Replies

98, you still didnt address that ol' Kelvin lied to the administration and the fans when he said he wouldnt cheat, then gets caught for it.
Yes I did.
  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where? I missed it.

UNLIKE many people on this site though, im honest and for these minor things, they really don't bother me. If he continues to bring in Top 5 recruiting classes and we get a few Big 10 Championships and some deep runs in the tourney, I'm good.
:D :D
98, you still didnt address that ol' Kelvin lied to the administration and the fans when he said he wouldnt cheat, then gets caught for it.

 

I think mobaar laid out the difference in what he did, does that about cover it or is there something we are missing because they are pretty similar. I know there werent as many instances at IU as there were at OU, but it still happened.

 

Well there must be because he continues to take cheap shots at me while refusing to answer the question.

Well there must be because he continues to take cheap shots at me while refusing to answer the question.

I answered it earlier, and reposted in the previous post.

 

Need some help?

I answered it earlier, and reposted in the previous post.

 

Need some help?

 

I sure do. Please point out (post numbers or quotes will be fine) the answer you have posted.

I have yet to see where you laid out "what really went on" in response to mobaar's question. All that has been said is that we dont know what exactly went on. Enlighten us...

I , of course, see a problem with it. Just think it's funny that people are villifying him over secondary violations, that are called secondary for a reason.

 

I would be willing to bet you a whole lot of money, aside from one or two that are on here calling him ridiculous names know none of the facts of these instances.

 

UNLIKE MANY people on this site though, im honest and for these minor things, they really don't bother me. If he continues to bring in Top 5 recruiting classes and we get a few Big 10 Championships and some deep runs in the tourney, I'm good.

 

These are your quotes concerning the Patriots incident:

 

It amazes me the people in this thread who DESPISE Barry Bonds don't think they should be punished very severely.

 

It's the ultimate hypocricy. Cheating is cheating isn't it?

 

Hines Ward came out and said he's positive that the Patriots were calling out there plays in previous games.

 

Whether this one was being used for fututre use or not, it's clear they've been doing this for a long time, which gives them a decided advantage over there opponent.

 

:thumb: If Goodell wants to come down on criminals, stop the cheating inside your own game, on the field, right now. Forfeit one game and I assure you it will not happen again.

 

Credibility.....gone.

 

Kind of ironic dontcha think?????????? I especially like the "cheating is cheating isn't it?"

I answered it earlier, and reposted in the previous post.

 

Need some help?

 

I don't know why people are throwing Sampson under the bus as bad as they are, but I also don't know how you could be condoning all these actions either.

Eddie Sutton was a cheating drunken baffoon. 2-2. This is a fun game... :banana:

 

 

Wasnt Tubby a slight racist.........I always thought he had something against winning :D

I answered it earlier, and reposted in the previous post.

 

Need some help?

 

Still waiting. Kinda figured I would be though. Seems like you've got the interest of a few others too.

I don't know why people are throwing Sampson under the bus as bad as they are, but I also don't know how you could be condoning all these actions either.

If you would actually read the thread you would see that one of my first posts in here said, I'm not condoning......

 

Wow.

Still waiting. Kinda figured I would be though. Seems like you've got the interest of a few others too.
What was your original question? B/c if it is what I think it is, I've answered it twice, quit begging.
What was your original question? B/c if it is what I think it is, I've answered it twice, quit begging.

 

You accused me of not knowing the facts. I'd like to know what facts you're speaking of.

 

I can't find one answer, let alone two, in any of your responses. Doesn't look like anyone else can either.

 

You've been constantly asked to provide quotes to these "answers" and you constantly fail to provide them.

 

Keep going though. I think we're all enjoying watching you squirm.

Oh.. I dunno, maybe its because its the SAME THING he got nailed for already.
Not the same thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.