87 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Boone County
    • Ryle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Boone, I would say that they will be very hard to stop offensively and could cause some problems passing the ball. The speed of Owensboro defense and RB was more then they could overcome. They could have easily won that game though. But with that said I don't think Ryle will stop them. 42-29

From the Boone County newspaper

Boone County at Ryle: Stakes are big here as usual. If the Rebels win, they're the No. 1 seed. If Ryle wins, they're No. 1 for sure if Simon Kenton loses. A Simon win creates a three-way tie for first, with Ryle currently having the edge in the tiebreaker, but Boone plays Henry Clay (6-1) and Madison Central (5-2) the final two weeks. Boone's playmakers will be a big test for the Raider defense coming off a big win in Louisville. Weber - Boone by 3. Koehler - Boone by 1. Jones - Boone by 6. Gray - Boone by 10. Caudill - Boone by 10. Ruscher - Ryle by 10.

I think it all depends on what Ryle teams shows up! If the Ryle team that showed up out at Simon Kenton Boones wins big.... if Ryle shows up like last week Vs Fern creek i think they lose a close one but either way boone should prevail!

And I am thinking maybe the Boone team that lost to Owensboro might show up.