Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Stevenson

Featured Replies

I am not a big fan of this player. IMO, if we rely on him this year then we will be in trouble. Needs to add about 20- 30 pounds, cant shoot and appears not to be able to dribble to well but this is one of Tubby's boys....

I thought he had an up and down season last year. Gave us some good play coming off the pine. I think he will be a valuable asset to this team, especially if he has bulked up any and can carry some of the load down low. We need all the help we can get. Patterson will probably be foul prone early on and we will need Stevenson's 5 fouls in several games, especially early on.

  • Author
It does? If so, hello NIT at best.

 

Well a year ago at this time, Stevenson was being hailed by UK fans as the solution to their post problems.

If Perry Stevenson is your post presence, Good Luck.

I heard he was transfering to Louisville to play defensive back or wide reciever.;)

I heard he was transfering to Louisville to play defensive back or wide reciever.;)

 

Sad, sad attempt at humor...Don't quit your day job. :lol:

It got a response that's all I was after. And you know you at least chuckled.

And you know you at least chuckled.

 

Nah, as bad as our UL's defense is, Stevenson would only make it worse.

Nah, as bad as our UL's defense is, Stevenson would only make it worse.

 

How could he make it WORSE...at least he knows how to swat something down...lol

If Perry Stevenson is your post presence, Good Luck.

 

I'm just hoping for any contribution out of him. I have very low expectations for him at this point.

 

Hopefully he'll suprise me.

I'm just hoping for any contribution out of him. I have very low expectations for him at this point.

 

Hopefully he'll suprise me.

 

He's just not really a "presence," you know? It doesn't seem like he is enough of a force down there to cause anybody any concern.

His biggest issue was strenth and experience. Hopefully he has captured a little bit of both since last March.

Why do I picture some reading this thread and chanting...

 

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

No post concerns at UK

 

:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.