October 12, 200718 yr I heard he was transfering to Louisville to play defensive back or wide reciever. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
October 12, 200718 yr Author Why do I picture some reading this thread and chanting... No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK No post concerns at UK :jump: By some you mean............... about 17%
October 12, 200718 yr If Perry Stevenson is your post presence, Good Luck. Thanks, because we'll certainly need it. :lol:
October 13, 200718 yr Stevenson has no offensive game at all. I wouldnt even start Stevenson now that we have Patterson.
October 13, 200718 yr After watching him last night I think that he had gained no weight at all after lat year. Personally I dont see how he is going to help the team at all.
October 13, 200718 yr He is a role player. He needs to work on his offense, but lest be serious, he really needs to bulk up to work against the big offensive post players on defense.
October 13, 200718 yr He is a role player. He needs to work on his offense, but lest be serious, he really needs to bulk up to work against the big offensive post players on defense. What he said. He will help some on D, but the offense is not there.
October 15, 200718 yr With the shooters on this team,I don't think UK will be depending on his offense.Rebounding and defense will be his main game.He and Stewart can both run and jump,they will be fine.
October 15, 200718 yr Stevenson was only a freshman last year. Stevenson showed flashes of potential and will prove a lot of ppl wrong.
October 15, 200718 yr Well a year ago at this time, Stevenson was being hailed by UK fans as the solution to their post problems. What a difference a year makes. So does trial and ERROR.
October 15, 200718 yr I think Stevenson is getting a bad rap on his O and it is mostly undeservedly. His biggest weakness on O is just that he is weak with the ball. It wasnt hard to knock the ball away from him. However, I think many of you forget some of the surprisingly nice moves he put on a few guys last year, as well as a little knack for that 12 to 15 foot jumper. He didnt play a lot last year, and when he was in the game he wasnt a focal point on offense. He was known as a good defender coming in, and I think that has gotten him a bad rap on his O. He is not gonna back somebody down b/c of his size, but he has shown a few moves that make me optimistic.
October 16, 200718 yr I think Stevenson is getting a bad rap on his O and it is mostly undeservedly. His biggest weakness on O is just that he is weak with the ball. It wasnt hard to knock the ball away from him. However, I think many of you forget some of the surprisingly nice moves he put on a few guys last year, as well as a little knack for that 12 to 15 foot jumper. He didnt play a lot last year, and when he was in the game he wasnt a focal point on offense. He was known as a good defender coming in, and I think that has gotten him a bad rap on his O. He is not gonna back somebody down b/c of his size, but he has shown a few moves that make me optimistic. Good points. He is a better shooter than people give him credit for. Just weak with the ball. He didn't get as much PT last year as us fans wanted him to have, with Tubby defering to his Seniors. I feel he will be an asset to the team, being as long and athletic as he is.
October 16, 200718 yr If we shoot the ball better from the perimeter it should open up the inside for garbage put backs and that would be something we haven't seen in a few years. And some high low entry passes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.