Boone Co. 43 Dixie Heights 27

Birdsfan

Nice win. I watched this game with interest being down here in WKY we dont see much of NKY football except deep in the playoffs. Boone and Dixie both had better than average lines and nice skill people. Dixie was in the game most of the way but Boone Co and #22 exploited the single coverage they played on him and he came away with 3 TD receptions.

Nice win. I watched this game with interest being down here in WKY we dont see much of NKY football except deep in the playoffs. Boone and Dixie both had better than average lines and nice skill people. Dixie was in the game most of the way but Boone Co and #22 exploited the single coverage they played on him and he came away with 3 TD receptions.

Dixie has a very hard time adjusting during a game on O and D ! :irked: On 3rd and long it's #22 time ! You would think after the 2nd time you put a safety over the top for help ! But ????????? The O had a couple nice drive's , but most of the time , shoot right foot and then shoot the left one !!! Punt the ball , stop the run , stop the run and give up deep play or TD on 3rd and long !:irked: Has anyone else noticed that there is no rythem on the O this year ? Why ??? When is the last time we scored 2 td's in a row on O ? What happened to the bend don't break D ? Where's the total TEAM D ! Everyone to the ball and tackle !!! This is so disheartning to see a Dixie Team play like this ! This was to be a good year for us with all the SR's we have , but it could go down as the worst in years if the coaches and players don't pull the ship together !!! 3 games left Dixie , thats it if you can't find it !!!!

Congrats to Boone County. They played a good game on both sides of the ball. Farris, Bogle, and Doucet are three of the top players in the area. Dixie made some mistakes that cost them the ballgame. I still cant believe they didn't have a safety back on the 3rd down late in the game. Boone County has a good football team and they are very well coached. I would like to see a Boone County-Highlands matchup after seeing both the teams play.

I knew the Farris kid would have a big game, he can flat out play and he has a good line to run behind. He has to be one of the frontrunners for Mr. Football.

I had the pleasure of meeting the Farris' this past Spring at UK. Corey is a super nice guy and gentleman. I wish Corey and the Rebels the best of luck the rest of the season!

:eek:

TD receptions in Boone??!?

The sky must be falling. :D

That was a very fun game to watch. Farris is really good, the duece (22) is quick quick quick. For Dixie Marty Molony is a stud for his size, Detmer (80) catches everything thrown to him. Dixie's Qb throws a perfect slant route, don't quite understand the deep stuff. The best part of the game was hearing from Shawn Alexander on the phone. If that is not a class A person, I've never met one. What a well spoken person. His love for Boone County is very nice to see and hear. What a role model for BCHS