Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hookah lounges?

Featured Replies

If anyone is having trouble picturing what we're talking about...

shisha-amira1.jpg

I have a few friends with hookahs and have enjoyed a medley of flavors in my day. I don't really have a favorite flavor, although mango is up their. Cafe 360 in Louisville is pretty much a hookah bar, plus with great food. I went with some friends to a shop in Charleston, SC where they sold some JUICY tobacco. The flavor was strong. Other than cigars and hookahs, I try to stay away from tobacco products.

I've heard that it is healthy and that it is not so who knows but the hits are not very little. You can get some big hits off of those things. Cool trick for all of you hookah smokers on here. Take a bowl and fill it with soap and water and grab an empty paper towel roll like just the cardboard roll. Dip one end into the soapy water, take the other end and blow smoke through it and you can make a pretty big smoke-filled bubble. :thumb:

I hear it both ways. Some say it's worse than cigarettes, others say the water filters the smoke so it isn't as bad. No one seems to know for sure. :lol:

 

I really have no idea the more I look at it. From an article I read it said it contains no tar but another study said it is just as bad if not worse than cigs. Who knows.

First of all...can we talk about "hookah's" on here?? You know they are people too! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

My sister works for a company in California that makes this stuff...never heard of it before then! :laugh:

I think Bob Hope wrote a book called "Confessions of a Hookah".

Smoking is smoking. There's no way this could be the least bit good for you. It's probably worse than smoking.

  • Author
I believe the one in Murray is closed now, if you are referring to Vinstock, which is downtown. I went by a couple Saturday's ago to go hookah but they were closed.

 

You are right, however they are not closing for good. They are changing ownership and should be reopened very soon!

We could meet up sometime when they reopen

Smoking is smoking. There's no way this could be the least bit good for you. It's probably worse than smoking.

It's better for you than cigarette smoke but when people smoke out of hookah's they generally do it for a longer period of time thus causing more damage in the long run.

:D ok , what is a hookah lounge?

 

I was in the same boat, thought this thread was gonna get shut down really quick at first.

If anyone is having trouble picturing what we're talking about...

shisha-amira1.jpg

 

Don't use Billy Bong Thorton man, use Wesoly Pipes, yeaaaaa

I believe this thread, has smoked its course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.