Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hookah lounges?

Featured Replies

Has anyone ever been to a hookah lounge?

 

There is one here in Murray that I have been to a few times. I really enjoy going with a group of friends and just having a good time. I also went to Aladdin's down in Nashville, it was a very good time, a much different experience than the one here in Murray.

 

For those of you that have been, what are your favorite flavors?

My favorite is a blend of Melon, Mango, and Mint.

There are a few here in Louisville but they are horrible places to go to. I've been to a few others around the country and absolutely loved them. The best that I've ever been to were in Colorado and there were plenty of them. Mango is definitely my favorite flavor.

They've just opened one up in Lexington on Limestone. I have my own hookah that I bought in Jordan when I lived there for a summer. It's kinda fun just to sit around and talk over some hookah. Good times.

 

I like the basic flavors. Apple, banana, and strawberry. Though I have branched out and bought some weird ones, like coconut and Coke.

:D ok , what is a hookah lounge?

 

Well if that is a serious question, a hookah is a big glass smoking lamp that uses water and you smoke exotic tobacco out of it. Great way to relax and just relieve a little stress. I went to one over in Clifton kind of by Bogarts concert hall and it was okay. They just put one in down on Mainstreet in Covington. I haven't gone yet but I plan to.

I dont smoke, probably wouldnt be my thing...

  • Author

I didnt think I would like it either, but I love it. Im looking into getting my own hookah this summer

I'm with Rocket, but I've seen a place that sells them at the Kenwood Mall..

Aren't they basically bongs?

  • Author
Aren't they basically bongs?

 

Very much so.

Hookahs and Bongs.....................

 

I loved college................:lol:

My mother has taken me to one in Cincinnati, I found citrus to be an awesome flavor.

Has anyone ever been to a hookah lounge?

 

There is one here in Murray that I have been to a few times. I really enjoy going with a group of friends and just having a good time. I also went to Aladdin's down in Nashville, it was a very good time, a much different experience than the one here in Murray.

 

For those of you that have been, what are your favorite flavors?

My favorite is a blend of Melon, Mango, and Mint.

 

I believe the one in Murray is closed now, if you are referring to Vinstock, which is downtown. I went by a couple Saturday's ago to go hookah but they were closed.

I dont smoke, probably wouldnt be my thing...

 

It is more of a social thing with very little hits. The nicotine level's are really low and it is not all that bad for you. It is just flavored tobacco without a lot of the bad stuff of cigarrettes.

It is more of a social thing with very little hits. The nicotine level's are really low and it is not all that bad for you. It is just flavored tobacco without a lot of the bad stuff of cigarrettes.

 

I hear it both ways. Some say it's worse than cigarettes, others say the water filters the smoke so it isn't as bad. No one seems to know for sure. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.