Do you buy/sell on Ebay?

Rebel

I just joined the site to try to buy something that I really want...at a discount. I usually stay away from any purchaces on the internet, but the savings are pretty big. Was wondering if other BGPers have experence the Ebay craze? I haven't bought anything yet, but I am eyeing something that sells this weekend.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our family has purchased on Ebay 12-15 times over the past few years. Never had any problems and have received great deals. I just saved about $500 on a new boat trailer vs what I could find around here. Have to drive an hour each way but that's ok. As someone else said, always look at the ratings and stay away from problem users. Also, know the value of what you're looking for going in. Items are often not a deal.

The item that I am considering is being sold by a person with a score of

Feedback score: 7875|Positive feedback: 99.9%

I was also told that by using pay pal that you have some insurance of getting your money refunded if you do not recieve the product.

Yup, over the past 5 years I've probably bought and sold around 500 items, I even found a vehicle on there once. My only bad experiences have been from a few non paying bidders, but I have bought plenty with no problems, just have to look at user ratings

The item that I am considering is being sold by a person with a score of

Feedback score: 7875|Positive feedback: 99.9%

I was also told that by using pay pal that you have some insurance of getting your money refunded if you do not recieve the product.

So you going to show us what you want to buy? Or are you afraid we'll outbid you? ;)

I've bought several things on Ebay. My kids have both bought and sold. Before I buy I always check out the ratings of the seller and if there are any complaints about the way the handle the sale or the products that they sell.

I ran an add to sell my 1995 chevy conversion van in auto trader for 2 months and I did not receive one phone call.I put it on Ebay 3 weeks ago and sold it in 2 days.:ylsuper:

There is a "dealership" in Texas (I think) that sells used cars ONLY online. He has no staff, no fancy building - just a warehouse. Sells about 100 per month online.